'The Juggernaut' - Planning Stage!
Project on hold: I am not enjoying the development of the plugin, and I am very busy with schoolwork - sorry! I will carry on with this plugin in the future.
"A new fun game mode for team players and pvp specialists!"
If you love PvP and team based battles, this will change your minecrafting experience. This one vs all (1vE) plugin is simple but very effective!
This plugin introduces a new game mode, similar to Team Fortress 2's 'Saxton Hale'. Players join a map or an arena and then fight as a team to kill a player, The Juggernaut. Sounds easy doesn't it? But there's more.
The Juggernaut features:
- Very High Health - Extremely simple formula, which can be changed if The Juggernaut is too weak. jugHealth = numOfPlayers * defaultPlayerHealth
- Very Strong Attack - The Juggernaut's main weapon will be fists which can kill a player in probably 2 hits (again, changeable)
- Super Speed and Jump - How easy is it to hit a moving target jumping at you at 100 mph? (Not actual speed :D).
- TagAPI Support - Will come later. 'Juggernaut' displayed above players head in black or any other colour specified in the config.
Other Plugin Features:
- Juggernauts Health displayed in chat.
- Choose your class.
- Join queue to become 'The Juggernaut', similar to the TF2 Saxton Hale.
- Map rotation (maybe).
- Earn better weapons the longer you survive
Feature(s) which I would kill for:
- AI Juggernaut - mobs have an AI, so could a NPC have an effective AI? Obviously would need Citizens support or something.
Again, this plugin is in the planning/early development stage. I will make a concept plugin which shows some commands and what will come up in the chat.
Here is the first screenshot:
If you have any ideas, PLEASE post them in the comments!
2nd March 2013:
- created plugin
- added help menu
- added configuration file
- no actual advanced plugin features are working yet :(