Works with 1.7!
Ever wanted a way to let your players choose what texture pack they wanted, without having to go through the hassle of downloading and installing it? Of course you didn't, you are a mean admin who likes to see his players suffer! For their sake, I wrote this.
Just drop the jar file in your plugins folder and restart your server! A default configuration file is created for you, with a few texture packs already configured and ready-to-use.
/changetp <texturepack name> Changes your texture pack. Requires TexturePackChanger.change or op.
/listtp Lists all of the textures in the config. Requires TexturePackChanger.list or op.
To let players easily change their texture pack, create a sign with the first line saying [TexturePack] and the second line the name of the texture pack. Requires the 'TexturePackChanger.change' permission. For example, if I wanted to make a sign that would enable Cellcraft, I would make a sign that said:
If you know of a texture pack that I should add to the default config, please let me know!
Editing the configuration file
Editing the config file is a snap. Make sure that you have started the plugin once before, so that the default config file is generated. The structure of the configuration is as follows:
Players: playername: texture: texturepackname Textures: texturepackname: url: http://path.to.texture.pack.zip
If you have any questions, let me know!
For texture pack creators
I will include any texture pack in the default config file to make it easier for users to get up and running with this plugin. This is a great way for you to get more publicity for your texture pack, and a great way for users to find your texture pack. If you have a texture pack included by default here, and you want it removed, leave a comment and I will remove it immediately.
- Add a feature or fix a bug: Soruce code
- Help me write a better about page
- Request a feature by making a ticket
- Report a bug by filing a ticket
- 1.7 support, thanks to kulboy121
- Added permissions
- Added commands
- Moved from Github to BitBucket
- Added 1.4.7 support
- Bukkit added a texture pack api in 1.4.7, so now I don't have to use nms code (to send the packets directly)!
- This update should work for any future versions of bukkit past CB 1.4.7-R0.1. For anything before that, use a different build of this plugin.
- Added 1.4.6 support
- Made some usability enhancements
- Fixed a config write issue
- Added Rustica, Ravencraft, and Forgottenlands to the default config file. Removed the default entry.
- Fixed the issue with standing signs not working.
- Made the first line allow any type of capitalization.
- Fixed an issue with the config being overwritten
- First release