Terrain Control v2.6.3
UploadedNov 2, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
The biome layout generator isn't fully updated yet, so the biomes won't be placed as nice as vanilla 1.7 does. You can set
Defaultto use the vanilla 1.7 biome layout generator. Custom resource and height settings will still work.
This file will only work on CraftBukkit 1.7.10. Forge users should download build 52 on the build server instead, which is the Forge equivalent of this file.
- Forge version: fixed calling events like DecorateBiomeEvent with the wrong coordinates.
- Forge version: fixed help text not appearing next to generator type selection button in the singleplayer world creation screen.
- The setting
PopulationBoundsCheckwill now also ignore third party mods that are placing blocks outside the chunks being populated.
- Forge version: fixed ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in biome colorizer when using a high temperature and wetness.
- Fixed settings MinMoisture and MaxMoisture, designed for
BiomeMode: OldGenerator, having a subtle effect other biome modes.
- Add hidden
PopulateUsingSavedBiomessetting to the WorldConfig for WorldPainer interoperability.
- Forge version: fixed duplicate call to
- Forge version: fixed OreGenEvent.Post being called on the wrong event bus.
- Fixed crash when adding vanilla biomes to the
- Updated ore generation to Minecraft 1.8's optimized algorithm. No changes to the terrain.
- Updated cave generation to Minecraft 1.8's: sandstone ceilings will now appear.
- Ravines now cut through the
StoneBlockas specified in the BiomeConfig, instead of only cutting through stone.
The version in the sidebar is incorrect. There are no CraftBukkit Beta/Recommend builds for 1.7.10, only dev builds. This means we can't mark the file as 1.7.10 compatible. This file will only work on CraftBukkit 1.7.10.