Terrain Control v2.5.2
UploadedJan 12, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
Important notice about Minecraft 1.7
Terrain Control always tried to make sure old configs still produce similar terrain on modern versions of Terrain Control. Trees could generate on a different spot, but there wouldn't be an ugly border between old and new terrain.
For Minecraft 1.7 we have tried to do the same. However, you'll most likely need to do a few changes to your world. Before you upgrade to Minecraft 1.7, please read this wiki page. If you have any questions, please create a thread in the forums.
All biomes now look like their vanilla counterparts. The cave generator was also updated for Minecraft 1.7.
The biome layout generator isn't fully updated yet, so the biomes won't be placed as nice as vanilla 1.7 does. You can set
Defaultto use the vanilla 1.7 biome layout generator. Custom resource and height settings will still work.
This file will only work on CraftBukkit 1.7.2. We don't have a build for Forge 1.7.2 yet.
- Added default settings for all new biomes.
- Updated default settings for all existing biomes.
- Updated the default settings of the cave generator to match vanilla 1.7.2.
SurfaceAndGroundControlfor better control of the surface blocks of your biome.
- Fixed the resource
AboveWaterResbeing broken in Terrain Control 2.5.1.
- Improved the resource
Cactusto match vanilla behaviour.
- Some ReplaceToBiomeName and ReplacedBlocks code has been rewritten.
- Fixed snow generating in stripes sometimes.
- Raised max
BiomeTemperatureto 2.0 for the increased temperature of the desert biome.
- This file only supports Minecraft 1.7.2.
- Make sure you have read the important notiice.