Terrain Control v2.5.0
UploadedSep 20, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
This file will work on both CraftBukkit and Forge, but only on Minecraft 1.6.4.
RandomRiversto control whether rivers follow biome borders.
SmoothRadiusto control height transitions between biomes.
ImprovedRivers. When this is enabled...
- ...the technical river biomes are no longer used in the world.
- ...new height, volatility and water settings are enabled in the biome config where the river is currently flowing through
- Added a
TerrainControl.inifile next to the GlobalObjects directory. It just has some logging settings for now.
- Fixed caves not always following the height limits (thanks Brokkonaut!).
- Fixed Liquid resource (thanks Brokkonaut!).
- Fixed BO3s part of a structure ignoring their own height limits.
- Fixed crash in UnderGroundLake when
minSize > maxSize.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4.
- This file only supports Minecraft 1.6.4.
- As always, the first release after a Minecraft update can be unstable. Please make backups.