(Recent version works with the 1.8-R1 CraftBukkit version)
Use the latest version (1.1.8) for the best experience with CB-1.8-R1
Thank you for over 4,000 downloads! <3 <3 <3
View the plugin spotlight on curse.com (outdated)
What is 'Tent'?
It is a Plugin which allows you to build a tent (out of wool and fence blocks) easily.
- ChatCommand: /Tent (TentColor) (requires the permission "tent.spawn"/op)
- Available TentColors: WHITE | ORANGE | MAGENTA | LIGHT_BLUE | YELLOW | LIME | PINK | GRAY | LIGHT_GRAY | CYAN | PURPLE | BLUE | BROWN | GREEN | RED | BLACK
- SignCommand: (requires the permission "tent.spawn"/op)
- All tents despawn when /reload or /stop is performed
- Your tent automatically despawns after 20 minutes (1000*60*20ms)
- You are only allowed to spawn a tent every 20 minutes (1000*60*20ms), you can skip the cooldown (requires the permission "tent.skipcooldown"/op)
- You can only have only one tent at the same time
- The contents of the chest inventory will be dropped when the tent despawns
- Spawning a tent costs 10 gold ingots or bypass the costs (requires the permission "tent.nocosts"/op)
- Internal config file (Tent-v1.1.7.jar/de/GameplayJDK/Tent/Config/InternalConfig.properties) *
(I'm currently working on them)
- Placing the tent facing your direction
- Block facings / bed, torch and door are placed
- Breaking one block removes the tent completely
I'm currently working on a new, rewritten version of Tent, which will contain all current and planed features.
Approximately it will be released as v1.2.0.
- Updated to version 1.8 (from BuildTools-1.8.20141228.jar)
- Download the plugin
- Place it in your 'plugins' directory
- Start your server
- Now the plugin is ready to use (no configuration needed, it's optional!)
- (Optional; v1.1.7 and later only): If you'd like to change the cooldown time (which currently is set 20 minutes) or the needed amount of gold ingots per tent (which currently is set to 10), you'll have to open the jar file, copy the properties from /de/GameplayJDK/Tent/Config/, edit the values and copy the edited version back in. That's a bit complicated, I know.
Bukkit Plugin Showcase #1: Tent (1.1.6ud1)
- I'm happy about every suggestion :)
- No bugs at the moment