UploadedJan 14, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Should be compatible with not only one specific CraftBukkit build!
- Fixed temples not being played in 2 or more grps at the same time
- Fixed the the console error on /tct
- Player teleport on death fixed
- RegionFileCache bug fixed
- Config Options to restrict player item pickup and item drops. Can be used as white- and blacklist.
- 1.4.6 R0.1 compatability
- 1.4.5 R1.0 compatability
- Discarded private equipment class for the new one provided by bukkit.
- Disabled mob-despawning in temples!
- Enabled monsters spawning from mob-spawners (Have a bug left in there it will trow errors in the server log! Only use mobspawners when urgent..)
- Added Mob-Mode option
- > Just add the mode to your TC sign right after the MobType (e.g. Skeleton:1; Slime:3; Cow:1, Zombie:2, .. etc.)
1 = Baby, 2 = Villager, 3 = Baby Villager
1 = Wither Skeleton
X = Size
Cow, Sheep, Chicken, Pig, Wolf
1 = Baby
- Temporary fix for Mob standard-equipement bug in Bukkit. Skeletons have Bows again and WitherSkeletons have StoneSwords. Zombiepigman get GoldSword.
- Fixed LavaSlime size
- Set IronGolems to not be player-built
- Added a redstone input when bosses die. If a boss gets killed a redstone torch is placed 2clocks below the sign if there is air where the torch wants to be placed and the block below is solid.
- Fixed enchanted class armor bug. Armor should be enchanted properly now. For knockback etc. on armor you still need to enable the allowunsafeenchantments option in the config file.
- All potion effects are cleared when a player dies or leaves the temple. Includes Wither-effect.
- Little bit of recoding since the project has gotten pretty messy.
- Prepared the code to prevent monsters from despawning in temples - > coming 1.4.5 R3.0.
- Minor changes on the LivingBomb ability -> Visible explosion enlarged, damage increased.
- Revamped task reading in the whole plugin to prevent rare server crashes. Still working on it!
- Tried to prevent server downs reported by larger servers running multiple temples at the same time - ticking entity error. -> Thisis a first try to fix the problem.
- Added option to not use heroes in temples if the plugin is installed. Just add use-heroes: false to your config file and it should not load heroes for temples.
- Added code for future bukkit versions: - Mob despawning - Mob Armor
- New Boss ability "flaming" (F) wich renders the mob immune to fire and set it on fire after being cast. Adds movespeed.
- Minor improvements
- Added a new reload command. Simple use it as /tct reload to reload the plugin,end all open temples and remove all tempWorld files.
- Added a new clean Command. By /tct clean this should try to remove all non-active temple-files and remove them from the manager.
- > This may not work in every situation, Thats where /tct reload comes in.
- Rewarding system overhauled. Items with same item id but different information (red/blue wool or 2 differently enchanted iron swords) Will now be given out properly! This huge bug was not reported over a long time, really strange..
- Commands are now case-insenitive
- 1.4.5 compatability
- Disabled block drops from materials that are allowed to be destroyed by players if dropblocks is set to false in the config
- Fixed bug that redownloaded language EN file after every server startup. -> Be sure to add version=1 in the file when editing it!
- Disabled useage of ender chests in temples (Do you need a config for this?)
- Custom bosses saved in the bosses.yml are now properly loaded including abilities. -> Add them using <customBossName from config file> on the second line of a [TCB] sign!
- Added 1.4.2 compatibility
- Added missing Javadoc for developers using the API
- Many Bug fixes
- Changes to entities (Patch, well be recoded)
- Many other minor things
- Mobs tend to suffocate in walls
- EditWorlds sometimes are not deleted when the editing player disconnects (clean seems to not help either in that situation, try reload)
- Rare TickList out of sync bug. Have you seen it??
- World saving process is slow with the newest bukkit versions (/tct save multiple times before /tct leave)
- Blocks still drop when eaten by a Wither