TekkitRestrict 2.0 Release
UploadedAug 2, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
[TekkitRestrict v2.0 Release Changes]
Please note: TekkitRestrict 2.0 Uses new Config files. You will have to manually update your configs. More info about this will be displayed on first startup of TekkitRestrict 2.0.
The main features/fixes/changes are:
- Fixes Tile Entity bug!
- New Configuration with better explanations and more possibilities.
- LogFilter, LogSplitter and LogEnhancer to purify your console and logs!
- BannedClicks - Ban clicking in certain inventories!
- /clearalc and /tr admin unloadchunks
- Many performance updates and bugfixes
- Completely new configuration, with better explanation and more possibilities
- Rewritten large parts of the code to make them more efficient
- Improved saving and performance of threads.
- I have been so busy, that I have worked on things ages ago. I may have forgotten many changes.
- When a banned item is removed from your inventory, it is now stated why it was removed (LimitedCreative/BannedItem)
LogFilter and LogSplitter
- New LogFilter and new LogSplitter
- You can now filter/split on regex, equals, startswith, endswith or contains.
- Case sensitive is possible.
- Filter messages only from console / only from logs / both
- Change the messages in the logs and in the console to better ones
- Warning: some knowledge of regexes required.
- Added /clearalc <player> <color|all> - Clear a / all alchemy bags of a player
- Added /openinv <player> - Open the inventory of a player (that is offline)
- Added /tr admin unloadchunks <low|normal|high|extreme> - Unload chunks, see ingame help for more information.
- Improved /openalc, no longer do you have to close your inventory twice.
- New Feature: Ban clicking on items in certain inventories
- For example, you can ban Right-Clicking on Redstone in Collectors
- Fixed tons of bugs and problems
- Fixed Nasty tile entity crash
- Fixed LWC blocker not blocking the addition of covers to already existing ones.
- Fixed using wrench on blocks causing tr to think the block is removed (could bypass limits)
- Fixed Fly hack kicking players with flying rings.
- Fixed Fly hack checking for blocks incorrectly.
- Fixed Fly hack Quantum Boots not properly increasing the minheight.
- Fixed Forcefield hack triggering for nether ores
- And tons of other fixes.
- Added option to add Tekkit Material names (instead of x128, the block will now be EEChest)
- Added option to add EE item names to Essentials. (You can do /i condenser 20)
- Renamed DisableClick to BannedInteract to prevent confusion.
[TekkitRestrict v1.21 Beta 1 and 2 Changes]
The main features/fixes/changes are:
- Better performance - TekkitRestrict can use up to 70% less cpu if you are using safezones, about 5-10% if you are not.
- Native safezones - Safezones without other plugins. Simple, less restrictive, faster.
- Added database transferring - Transfer your database from sqlite to mysql or back!
- Fixes for alot of anti-hack bugs - Forcefield hack no longer kicks players for mining nether ores, for shooting people with the Grimarch Ring, blowing up other players, etc.
- Updater now triggers after all plugins have loaded so it will no longer make the server freeze shortly when downloading an update.
- TekkitRestrict now adds 2 missing Nether Ores recipes on load. (This fixes certain Nether Ores not being macerateable in tekkit)
- HUGE performance improvements in ItemDisablerThread. (The more players you have, the more performance improvements you will see)
- Small performance improvements in other threads, for safezones and for TRNoHackFLy.
- Added version detection for EEPatch if you use /tr about (and you have the tekkitrestrict.admin permission)
- Fixed limiter error
- Fixed some Database Issues
- Fixed bug where config files would keep on spamming warnings for missing values
- Modified messages to not split command and explanation after 55 characters for the console.
- Fixed a few mistakes in the NameProcessor
- Fixed TREMCSet triggering before EE has loaded.
- Fixed FlyHack triggering instantly on certain occasions.
- Fixed forcefieldhack triggering when you mine Nether ores.
- Fixed forcefieldhack triggering when you hit a player with arrows from the archangel's smite.
- Fixed anti-tankcartglitch triggering when it shouldn't.
- Fixed console getting double dupe and hack messages
- Added Database transferring
- Implemented TekkitRestrict Native safezones - Add them where you want, without any other plugins. Just use /tr admin safezone addnative <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2> <name> where [x1, z1] are the coordinates of one corner and [x2, z2] are the coordinates of another.
- Added small range to entity remover to make it less intensive. (might remove again later)
- Updated GeneralConfig to include some new comments.
- Updated LoggingConfig to filter out "Sending Triang " by default.
- Slightly updated the EEPatch.config.yml
- Fixed potential problems with the config upgrader if the string to be upgraded contained double quotes
- Added TransmutionTablet and Philosopher's Stone blocking.
- Added /tr admin safezone addnative <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2> <name>
- Added /tr admin test <class> <field> - A debug command to get values from the config cache and EEPatch.
- Added db warnings (/tr warnings db)
Warnings and Logging
- Added more warnings when there are missing settings.
- Made all errors/warnings also log to the debug config.
- Improvements and changes to Log and FileLog
- Decreased TMetrics params size
- Added more message functionality to TMetrics
- Do not use AlchemicalChestFix in conjunction with TekkitRestrict. TekkitRestrict contains the fix as of 1.20 Dev 2, and using them both could cause items to be duped.