TekkitRestrict 1.21 Beta 2
UploadedDec 19, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
[TekkitRestrict v1.21 Beta 1 and 2 Changes]
The main features/fixes/changes are:
- Better performance - TekkitRestrict can use up to 70% less cpu if you are using safezones, about 5-10% if you are not.
- Native safezones - Safezones without other plugins. Simple, less restrictive, faster.
- Added database transferring - Transfer your database from sqlite to mysql or back!
- Fixes for alot of anti-hack bugs - Forcefield hack no longer kicks players for mining nether ores, for shooting people with the Grimarch Ring, blowing up other players, etc.
- Updater now triggers after all plugins have loaded so it will no longer make the server freeze shortly when downloading an update.
- TekkitRestrict now adds 2 missing Nether Ores recipes on load. (This fixes certain Nether Ores not being macerateable in tekkit)
- HUGE performance improvements in ItemDisablerThread. (The more players you have, the more performance improvements you will see)
- Small performance improvements in other threads, for safezones and for TRNoHackFLy.
- Added version detection for EEPatch if you use /tr about (and you have the tekkitrestrict.admin permission)
- Fixed limiter error
- Fixed some Database Issues
- Fixed bug where config files would keep on spamming warnings for missing values
- Modified messages to not split command and explanation after 55 characters for the console.
- Fixed a few mistakes in the NameProcessor
- Fixed TREMCSet triggering before EE has loaded.
- Fixed FlyHack triggering instantly on certain occasions.
- Fixed forcefieldhack triggering when you mine Nether ores.
- Fixed forcefieldhack triggering when you hit a player with arrows from the archangel's smite.
- Fixed anti-tankcartglitch triggering when it shouldn't.
- Fixed console getting double dupe and hack messages
- Added Database transferring
- Implemented TekkitRestrict Native safezones - Add them where you want, without any other plugins. Just use /tr admin safezone addnative <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2> <name> where [x1, z1] are the coordinates of one corner and [x2, z2] are the coordinates of another.
- Added small range to entity remover to make it less intensive. (might remove again later)
- Updated GeneralConfig to include some new comments.
- Updated LoggingConfig to filter out "Sending Triang " by default.
- Slightly updated the EEPatch.config.yml
- Fixed potential problems with the config upgrader if the string to be upgraded contained double quotes
- Added TransmutionTablet and Philosopher's Stone blocking.
- Added /tr admin safezone addnative <x1> <z1> <x2> <z2> <name>
- Added /tr admin test <class> <field> - A debug command to get values from the config cache and EEPatch.
- Added db warnings (/tr warnings db)
Warnings and Logging
- Added more warnings when there are missing settings.
- Made all errors/warnings also log to the debug config.
- Improvements and changes to Log and FileLog
- Decreased TMetrics params size
- Added more message functionality to TMetrics
[TekkitRestrict v1.20 Release Changes]
Note: I highly recommend updating to this version (or higher), as the limiter is broken in 1.19.
- Fixed limiter not saving correctly
- Increased performance and decreased memory usage.
- Added fix for Alchemy Chest dupes when you break the chest while someone else is looking in it.
- Added a /tr banned command that lists banned items (WIP)
- Fixed /checklimits command sometimes not giving any information back
- Fixed some potential NPE's regarding the database.
- Fixed a bug in CCPatch where it could corrupt the computercraft file (chance of 1 in 36). Corrupted files will be automatically fixed.
- Fixed bug with quarries not selecting the proper area.
- Fixed all other landmark problems related to Tekkit Restrict.
[TekkitRestrict v1.19 Release Changes]
- Fixed bug where certain preset modgroups were not interpeted correctly.
- Fixed metrics not sending version correctly
- Changed updater to comply with new policy
- Added better crafting handler. This one also handles crafting on automatic crafting tables, project tables etc., and will give you the items back you used for crafting that banned item.
- Do not use AlchemicalChestFix in conjunction with TekkitRestrict. TekkitRestrict contains the fix as of 1.20 Dev 2, and using them both could cause items to be duped.