TekkitRestrict 1.20 Dev 1
UploadedNov 3, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
[TekkitRestrict v1.20 Dev 1 Changes]
- Fixed bug with quarries not selecting the proper area.
- Fixed all other landmark problems related to Tekkit Restrict.
[TekkitRestrict v1.19 Release Changes]
- Fixed bug where certain preset modgroups were not interpeted correctly.
- Fixed metrics not sending version correctly
- Changed updater to comply with new policy
- Added better crafting handler. This one also handles crafting on automatic crafting tables, project tables etc., and will give you the items back you used for crafting that banned item.
[TekkitRestrict v1.18 Release Changes]
- Removed most cache interactions and replaced them with a more efficient system.
- Improved Efficiency and Performance
- Added messages to DisabledItems, Limiter, NoClick and LWCProtect. You can now set messages that will be displayed when a user tries to obtain a banned items, places more than the limits of a block, etc. See: Ways to describe an Item
- Added TMetrics. Lately, MCStats hasn't been very reliable so I decided to make my own metrics system. It reports the same things as MCStats does, with the exception that it also sends the memory allocated to the server.
- Added a notice that appears after all plugins have loaded if there were any warnings/errors thrown while loading TekkitRestrict.
- Added debug command
- Added /tr admin reload subcommands to only reload certain parts of TekkitRestrict.
- You can now check someone's limits if he is offline.
- You can now clear someone's limits if he is offline.
- use /tr warnings <load|config|other> to view warnings that occurred since TekkitRestrict has been running.
Dupes And Hacks
- Added fix for Mining Laser + Automatic Crafting Table MK II dupe
- Improved Hack Handling
- Added Use-Command-On-Hack and Use-Command-On-Dupe
- Configs now update alot better and keep your settings. If settings were readable in the last version, they will be in this and the next version.
- Changed Hack.config.yml to HackDupe.config.yml
- Improved the layout of the HackDupe config.
- Fixed a bug where TekkitRestrict ignored the settings in the Hack.config.yml
- Removed MicroPermissions and replaced them with GroupPermissions.
- Limiter now works as it should and interprets configlimit correctly
- Limiter now supports group permissions (tekkitrestrict.limiter.ee.2)
- Limiter now uses a permission cache. If you change someone's limiter permissions, use /tr admin reload limiter for it to update.
- Fixed MySql database issues
- Fixed /tr emc commands
- Entity remover now removes entities per chunk, lowering the chance of errors and problems.
- Fixed Gem Armor blocker
- Fixed bug where NoClick doesn't work properly when you click on the air (ticket 279)
- Added potential fix for ComputerCraft turtles + Automatic Crafting Tables MK2 dupe. (ticket 286)
- Added fix for Automatic Crafting Table MK2 and Block breaker dupe. (ticket 282)
- Fixed typo's in error messages.
- Fixed openalc bug when the viewer of the bag is also the owner of that bag.
- Fixed bugs with RPTimerSetter. (It now works perfectly)
- Fixed bug where the forcefield anti-hack triggered when you shot someone with an arrow.
- Fixed alot of crashes when putting certain items in the Deployer.
- Improved SafeZone efficiency so that threads can check safezones faster.
- Generalized warning messages.
[TekkitRestrict v1.17 Release Changes]
- Fixed critical bug where openalc could cause clients to freeze and servers to crash.
[TekkitRestrict v1.16 Release Changes]
Note: The config files have changed again, but this time they should automatically be updated.
- Added option to patch computercraft to prevent certain ComputerCraft scripts from crashing your server.
- Added MySQL support.
- Added more error messages and better error reporting.
- Fixed alot of bugs I found while enabling more error messages.
- Possibly fixed quarries not working/not quarrying the proper area.
- Fixed safezones not storing locations.
- SafeZones now cause less lag.
- /tr admin safezone check now reports correct information.
- Fixed specific griefprevention safezones
- Fixed banned items not being removed all at once from someones inventory.
- Fixed critical bug where players with similar names could share limits.
- Fixed bug where limiter permissions didn't work.
- Fixed limiter not always checking the config for limits.
- Fixed bug where limiter sometimes didn't remove limits when someone else removed a players blocks.
- Removed some inventory checks for banned items in creative to prevent players from crashing.
- Made noitem, limiter and limitedcreative faster in checking for banned items.
- Cleaned up code
- Fixed the chunkunloader
- Added more options for the chunkunloader:
- Per world max chunks and the order in which to unload chunks.
- Fixed /openalc
- Fixed /openalc randomly closing
- Added some missing help information
- Added /tr about
- Added /tr warnings - Displays warnings that were thrown during load. (they often get missed in the long list of logmessages)
- Fixed updater bug
- Updated metrics to the new version.
- Cleaned up database code
- Added more and more informative database messages
- Added MySQL support.
- Fixed RPTimer not setting Timers to the correct time.
- Wrote some implementation for my upcoming EEPatch release.
- Note: Unless if you have my EEPatch release, you will not notice any changes.
- Forcefield Anti-Hack sometimes triggers when you mine nether ores.