TekkitRestrict 1.18 Dev 2
UploadedSep 23, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
[TekkitRestrict v1.18 Dev 2 Changes]
- Removed most cache interactions and replaced them with a more efficient system.
- Efficiency improvements
- Disabled metrics as the service has stopped.
- Limiter now works as it should and interprets configlimit correctly
- Limiter now supports group permissions (tekkitrestrict.limiter.ee.2)
- Limiter now uses a permission cache. If you change someones limiter permissions, use /tr admin reload limiter for it to update.
- Changed ChunkUnloader in an attempt to stop it from throwing errors. Seems to be better now.
- Config files should now auto update to newer versions, but it is becoming abit messy. I recommend you delete the SafeZones and TRPerformance config files and let them be remade by tekkitrestrict.
- Config files are now less strict with item strings and interpret them correctly.
- Added debug command
- Added /tr reload subcommands to only reload certain parts of tr.
- You can now check someones limits if he is offline.
- You can now clear someones limits if he is offline.
- use /tr warnings <load|config|other> to view warnings that occurred since tekkitrestrict has been running.
- Fixed typo's in error messages.
- Fixed openalc bug when the viewer of the bag is also the owner of that bag.
- Fixed bugs with RPTimerSetter. (It now works perfectly)
- Fixed bug where the forcefield anti-hack triggered when you shot somone with an arrow.
- Generalized warning messages.
[TekkitRestrict v1.18 Dev 1 Changes]
- Fixed bug where NoClick doesn't work properly when you click on the air (ticket 279)
- Added potential fix for ComputerCraft turtles + Automatic Crafting Tables MK2 dupe. (ticket 286)
- Added fix for Automatic Crafting Table MK2 and Block breaker dupe. (ticket 282)
- Removed MicroPermissions and replaced them with GroupPermissions.
[TekkitRestrict v1.17 Release Changes]
- Fixed critical bug where openalc could cause clients to freeze and servers to crash.
[TekkitRestrict v1.16 Release Changes]
Note: The config files have changed again, but this time they should automatically be updated.
- Added option to patch computercraft to prevent certain ComputerCraft scripts from crashing your server.
- Added MySQL support.
- Added more error messages and better error reporting.
- Fixed alot of bugs I found while enabling more error messages.
- Possibly fixed quarries not working/not quarrying the proper area.
- Fixed safezones not storing locations.
- SafeZones now cause less lag.
- /tr admin safezone check now reports correct information.
- Fixed specific griefprevention safezones
- Fixed banned items not being removed all at once from someones inventory.
- Fixed critical bug where players with similar names could share limits.
- Fixed bug where limiter permissions didn't work.
- Fixed limiter not always checking the config for limits.
- Fixed bug where limiter sometimes didn't remove limits when someone else removed a players blocks.
- Removed some inventory checks for banned items in creative to prevent players from crashing.
- Made noitem, limiter and limitedcreative faster in checking for banned items.
- Cleaned up code
- Fixed the chunkunloader
- Added more options for the chunkunloader:
- Per world max chunks and the order in which to unload chunks.
- Fixed /openalc
- Fixed /openalc randomly closing
- Added some missing help information
- Added /tr about
- Added /tr warnings - Displays warnings that were thrown during load. (they often get missed in the long list of logmessages)
- Fixed updater bug
- Updated metrics to the new version.
- Cleaned up database code
- Added more and more informative database messages
- Added MySQL support.
- Fixed RPTimer not setting Timers to the correct time.
- Wrote some implementation for my upcoming EEPatch release.
- Note: Unless if you have my EEPatch release, you will not notice any changes.