TekkitRestrict 1.17 Release
UploadedSep 9, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
[TekkitRestrict v1.17 Release Changes]
- Fixed critical bug where openalc could cause clients to freeze and servers to crash.
[TekkitRestrict v1.16 Release Changes]
Note: The config files have changed again, but this time they should automatically be updated.
- Added option to patch computercraft to prevent certain ComputerCraft scripts from crashing your server.
- Added MySQL support.
- Added more error messages and better error reporting.
- Fixed alot of bugs I found while enabling more error messages.
- Possibly fixed quarries not working/not quarrying the proper area.
- Fixed safezones not storing locations.
- SafeZones now cause less lag.
- /tr admin safezone check now reports correct information.
- Fixed specific griefprevention safezones
- Fixed banned items not being removed all at once from someones inventory.
- Fixed critical bug where players with similar names could share limits.
- Fixed bug where limiter permissions didn't work.
- Fixed limiter not always checking the config for limits.
- Fixed bug where limiter sometimes didn't remove limits when someone else removed a players blocks.
- Removed some inventory checks for banned items in creative to prevent players from crashing.
- Made noitem, limiter and limitedcreative faster in checking for banned items.
- Cleaned up code
- Fixed the chunkunloader
- Added more options for the chunkunloader:
- Per world max chunks and the order in which to unload chunks.
- Fixed /openalc
- Fixed /openalc randomly closing
- Added some missing help information
- Added /tr about
- Added /tr warnings - Displays warnings that were thrown during load. (they often get missed in the long list of logmessages)
- Fixed updater bug
- Updated metrics to the new version.
- Cleaned up database code
- Added more and more informative database messages
- Added MySQL support.
- Fixed RPTimer not setting Timers to the correct time.
- Wrote some implementation for my upcoming EEPatch release.
- Note: Unless if you have my EEPatch release, you will not notice any changes.
- MicroPermissions are not working
- If you add a banned item, you have to add damage values for ee items (:1, :11, :21, :31, :41) or it will not work.