TekkitRestrict 1.15 Release
UploadedJul 14, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
[TekkitRestrict v1.15 Release Changes]
IMPORTANT NOTE: TekkitRestrict v1.15 uses new config files. This means that the config files will be reset! (TekkitRestrict will make a backup of your old config files.) So please keep in mind that you have to configure everything again.
- Added auto-updater.
- Major code cleanup.
- Majorly improved efficiency.
- Added more color to messages from tekkitrestrict.
- Better explanations for commands.
- Fixed all items that are banned in limited creative turning to dirt for everyone
- Fixed filelogs not saving on shutdown
- Fixed error on shutdown
- Alot of other bugfixes
- Fixed typos all over the plugin
- Added more options in the config to turn certain features on or off.
- Gave the config a new layout which is better to read.
- Added explanations to most/all config options.
Dupes and hacks:
- Removed hackban option, as Anti-hack is currently not very trustworty.
- Added option to kick people when they dupe.
- Dupe and hack broadcasts now support colors (&0-&f, &k-&o and &r)
- Dupe and hack broadcasts now require a permission to see them:
- tekkitrestrict.notify.dupe and tekkitrestrict.notify.hack
- Option to choose kick method; Kick from console or default.
- Useful if you have a plugin that keeps track of kicks and you would like to use its system.
- TekkitRestrict now does smart checks and only enables listeners for things that are enabled.
- Alot of preformance increase in all threads.
- Threads now get stopped properly.
- SaveThread will trigger one more time on shutdown.
- Changed the way EMC is set.
- An EMC value of 0 now actually removes the EMC value of that item.
- Improvement to the way the strings in the config are handled.
- "<id>[:<data>] <EMC>" where data can consist of multiple values separated by comma's. Ranges can be specified with <begin>-<end>
- "10:2-4,12-100" Will set the EMC values of 10:2, 10:3, 10:4 and 10:12 to 100.
- Improved EMC tempset and lookup.
- Improved GriefPrevention support.
- Added various modes to specify what griefprevention claims should be safezones by default.
- You can now set if a claim should be a safezone by using /tr admin safezone addgp <name> while you are standing in it.
- Improved WorldGuard support.
- Added various modes to specify what WorldGuard regions should be safezones by default.
- Added alot of permissions for all the sections of the /tr command.
- OpenAlc now uses a more improved system.
- TPIC now supports a thorough setting (checks for all entities, not only items)
- TPIC now searches more efficient
- All commands have better error messages and more help.
- Moved /tr admin emc to /tr emc
- Added /tr admin update command. Perm: tekkiterstrict.admin.update
- Completely changed the way things are logged. It should be more efficient now.
- The logfilter now does better checks.
- Include Essentials nickname checking.
- Fixed groupmanager errors.
- Added more permissions for bypasses.
- tekkitrestrict.bypass.hack.fly, tekkitrestrict.bypass.dupe.rmfurnace, etc.
- Changed all tekkitrestrict.*.bypass permissions to tekkitrestrict.bypass.*
- Started work on an API.
- API currently has 2 classes, EMC and SafeZones.
- Source is on github.
Note: There are even more changes, but I cannot remember all of them.
- OpenAlc can close randomly.
- Banned item groups might not work correctly.
- If you add a banned item, you have to add damage values for ee items (:1, :11, :21, :31, :41) or it will not work.