TekkitRestrict 0.91 Dev [Buggy, Broken and unstable]
UploadedSep 28, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
[Conversion process from 0.66 or lower]
- Delete Config.yml
- If you so choose, Edit Data.db using sqlitebrowser and remove all lines from 'tr_limiter'.
- Otherwise, delete Data.db.
[Changes for 0.9]
- Added Dupe detect on (Q) itemdrop for alchemy bag Tested
- Added Vanilla/Mod recipe remover Tested
- Added Anti-Fly hack Tested
- Added Anti-Movement speed hack [Tested] (Part of fly hack, can change speed to 6x lag out server w/ overloading chunks)
- Added option to set right click disabled in SafeZone [Tested]
- Added Metrics custom graph plotters
- Fixed SafeZone Bug
- Did a thorough search to make sure all lists are Thread-Safe.
- Fixed the way how Sqlite is accessed by TR Block Limiter.
- Improved performance by the way that the Block Limiter Loads.
- Groupmanager support [Tested]
- Permissions negation negate your nodes! Also includes several fixes to the old permissions management.
- ALL Permissions Debugged/tested (Complete Permissions manager overhaul)
- EntityRemover works [Tested]
- Factions hook Added [Tested]
- Towny hook Added [Tested]
- Added Daily Flight time Limiter (Limits number of minutes a player may fly using a ring or jetpack per day) [Tested]
- TPIC -> (teleports you to the next cluster of items that are sitting on the ground, AKA buildcraft leak finder) [Tested]
- LWC Protection. (Prevents block-Breakers and Other "Specified" items from being placed next to a locked LWC item) [Tested]
Refer to Gale Ring+ Other DisableClicks failure Ticket.
This release does not include Spigot-MCPC-MT.
- Can get kicked for flying when climbing scaffold
- Block Limiter broken