Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed Strax sometimes spawning as a baby
- Added Strax to the
- Fixed Sontarans sometimes spawning as zombie villagers
- Now requires LibsDisguises
- Added Daleks
- Added Empty Children
- Added Silurians
- Added Sontarans
- Added Strax
- Added Vashta Nerada
- Added Zygons
- Added sounds for Cybermen, Daleks, Empty Children, Sontarans, Strax, and Vashta Nerada
- Added tab completion for commands
- Added a new 'kill' command
- Monster numbers are now configurable per world:
- After updating all monsters in all worlds will be set to zero, you will need to specifically set the maximum number per monster per world - use
/twa [monster type|all] [world] [max] command
- How many / how often monsters spawn is now a global setting for all monsters
- New worlds will be added to the config on server start / reload - you can set the default maximum monster count for new worlds in the config
- New resource pack - https://github.com/eccentricdevotion/TARDISWeepingAngels-Resource-Pack
- Commands have changed:
twas [monster type] - spawns a monster on the block you are targeting.
twad [monster type] [on|off] - sets a player's armour so that they are disguised as a monster.
twac [a|c|d|e|i|o|s|v|z] [world] - reports the current number of the specifed monster in the specified world.
twak [a|c|d|e|i|o|s|v|z] [world] - kills all of the specifed monster in the specified world.
twa [a|c|d|e|i|o|s|v|z|all] [world] [max monsters] - set the maximum number of the specified monster allowed to spawn in the specified world.
- Removed the
always_use_leather config option
- Monsters no longer pick up items