UploadedJul 16, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added a config option to planets.yml to set whether the world is an empty "void" world -
void: [true|false]- if not set, will default to
false. This will speed up random location finding considerably.
- Falling in to the Time Vortex in TARDIS worlds now uses the
preferences.vortex_fallconfig option regardless of whether the player was kicked.
- The plugin now allows the
/tardis make_her_bluecommand to turn off Junk Mode.
- When claiming an abandoned TARDIS the WorldGuard region is updated with the the claiming player's UUID.
- When the plugin difficulty is set to hard, you can now use Save Storage Disks to set the Junk Mode destination.
- Fixed blocks required for IGLOO room when
- Made sure Junk Mode is ON before allowing it to be OFF (and vice versa).
- Fixed a NullPointerException related to the perception filter when disabling the plugin.
- Added more world checks to cave finder to prevent server crashes when running the
/tardistravel cavecommand in empty "void" worlds.
- Fixed the ENDER console entry in TARDIS Information System.
- TARDIS requires TARDISChunkGenerator v2.4.1 and CraftBukkit 1.10
- Updated for Minecraft 1.10
- Added new blocks
- Added new mobs
- Fixed spawn eggs
- Added the ability to create a Skaro world - see more details here: Skaro
- Added the ability to have per-world resource packs
- Added beetroot to the Sonic replanter feature
- Added the ENDER console designed by ToppanaFIN - seed block: PURPUR_BLOCK
- Added CORAL console designed by vistaero - seed block: NETHER_WART_BLOCK
- Added the Sonic Generator
- Added an Igloo room and the ability to farm Polar Bears
- Added a 3% chance a Dalek will form when building a snowman in the TARDIS
auto_powerup_onto player prefs to make the TARDIS power up when entering
- Added the ability to dematerialise without setting a destination
- If a player tries to toggle the handbrake when the door is open, closing the door within 30 seconds now starts dematerialisation
- Added the ability to abandon a TARDIS
- config -
- permission -
- commands -
/tardisadmin list abandoned- TARDIS admins can click an entry in the abandoned list to enter or delete that TARDIS (requires ProtocolLib)
- players can claim an abandoned TARDIS by being the first person to power it up
- the config option
- config -
humplayer preference and GUI to set the TARDIS interior hum sound effect preference - use the Sonic Preferences GUI or the
/tardisprefs hum [sound name]command
- Added Acid Batteries, the Rift Circuit, Rift Manipulator and the Rust Plague Sword
- Acid Batteries and the Rift Circuit are ingredients in crafting the Rift Manipulator
- The Rift Manipulator allows players to create personal TARDIS rechargers - permission
- New sound effects for quick materialisations (hide/rebuild)
- Lots of other sound effect changes - update the TARDISSounds resource pack!
- The interior hum when entering TARDIS now only plays if player has SFX pref ON
- The remote key hide and rebuild feature now has a cooldown period
- The remote key no longer functions if the TARDIS is powered down
- Sound effects now play for TARDIS autonomous homing
- Companions can now perform rescues via the telepathic circuit
- The language localisation files are now easier to translate
- Refresh the chunk after changing the biome -
world.refeshChunk()is now deprecated because it doesn’t work reliably. TARDISChunkGenerator now has a method to send a
PacketPlayOutMapChunkpacket to the client to achieve this
- Use the new VOID biome for the TARDIS interior - update the TARDIS-MCP resource pack! - existing TARDIS interior biomes will be updated to use VOID instead of SKY, this should stop pesky Endermen spawning
- The control Centre has been updated with all TARDIS functions, and now displays relevant TARDIS information. Clicking the Control Centre sign while sneaking will open the keyboard
- If TARDISWeepingAngels is enabled Whovian monsters now show in the scanner results and the messages when they enter the TARDIS
- Zombie Villagers that enter the TARDIS now keep their profession
- The TARDIS beacon will now turn red if there is a malfunction
- Removed the
- New TARDISes will only have the new Control Centre sign and not all the others (they can still be added if desired using the
- Added more opportunity for
- Toggling Junk Mode now respects the rebuild cooldown period
- Don't engage HADS if the TARDIS is powered down
- Explicitly specify the required server version in the plugin disable message
- Remove players from the
travellerstable if they respawned in a non-TARDIS world
- Restore grass paths after the TARDIS has landed on them
- Set an under door block if the TARDIS materialises in the air
- Fixed a null message when the TARDIS malfunctions
- Update the player's inventory after they try (and are denied) placing a siege cube in the render room
- Fixed the database
prefixoption on first run
- Only transmat a player to the Renderer room if they are still in the TARDIS world - they may have disconnected from the server or exited the TARDIS
- Revert Siege mode wall/floor changes when disengaging from outside the TARDIS
- Change the SQLite siege wall & floor defaults to be the same as MySQL
- Add missing 1.9 attributes to inventory saving
- Prevented use of more controls when in Siege Mode
- Fixed the MySQL database converter
- Added missing [help|tab completion] entries for commands
- Fixed spelling mistakes in some TARDIS messages
- Fixed the Junk Mode save sign not working after a new TARDIS was created, and persist Junk Mode players between server restarts
- Fixed the INVISIBLE chameleon preset not updating the exterior door location
For CraftBukkit/Spigot 1.10 or higher, no longer compatible with prior versions, and it will disable itself if a lower version is used! ALWAYS run BuildTools to get the latest server JARs before installing/updating TARDIS!
You need to update TARDISChunkGenerator to version 2.4.1 or higher (included in ZIP file)