UploadedApr 23, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
For CraftBukkit 1.7.9 or higher only!
Install WorldGuard & WorldEdit!
Please also read the change log for v2.8-beta-1, v2.8-beta-2 and v2.8-beta-3 here: http://eccentricdevotion.github.io/TARDIS/change-log.html. There are some big changes that you need to be aware of!
- Added bed blocks to those the Emerald Sonic should ignore
- Scoreboards no longer need OfflinePlayers (a Bukkit API change) - this means the plugin requires CraftBukkit 1.7.8 build #3049 or higher!
- Increased TARDIS mob farming range so that players will always teleport inside the TARDIS when riding a horse and clicking the door
- The plugin no longer sets
keepSpawnInMemory: falsein the Multiverse config for TARDIS worlds, as it sometimes prevents redstone doors from working - you will need to manually update your Multiverse settings if you have this problem
- Fixed dematerialisation sound playing when it shouldn't
- Fixed the plugin outputting the player's UUID instead of name in the rescue message
- Fixed an isomorphic control message appearing when it shouldn't
- Fixed the wrong amount being checked for sufficient Artron Energy when using the Destination Terminal
- Fixed rails in front of door (for the RAIL room) disappearing at the end of dematerialisation
For CraftBukkit 1.7.9 only, no longer compatible with prior versions, and it will disable itself if a lower version is used!
A minor bug means this version needs to have WorldGuard/WorldEdit installed on the server or the plugin will not enable correctly.