UploadedOct 26, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R2.0
- Added different sized TARDIS interiors - The bottom block when creating a TARDIS determines the size - IRON block gives the current TARDIS, GOLD block gives a bigger TARDIS, DIAMOND block gives a deluxe TARDIS. Deluxe TARDIS schematic kindly provided by ewized.
- You can now use your own schematic files to build the inner TARDIS - see the Schematics page for more info...
- A fix for the 'chameleon circuit exploit' - the Police Box is now indestructible in SURVIVAL mode (except for the sign & platform if there is one).
- Random location finding and
/tardis comeherecommand now respects WorldGuard regions (if WorldGuard is enabled on server).
- New command
/tardis direction [north|west|south|east]allows you to change the direction the TARDIS police box is facing.
- Exit and entry locations fixed, should not take any damage now.
- If inner door is moved and updated its new location is now used to determine the entry point to inner TARDIS.
- TARDIS now lands on snow properly.
- Removed 'Have not created TARDIS' message when clicking on an iron door.
- This version will no longer allow you to update from a version 1.2.3 and below.
* Chests may be facing the wrong direction when the TARDIS is initially built
* Police Box block protection only works in SURVIVAL game mode