This plugin is a remake of the MobTalk plugin. Most of the mob messages are copied from MobTalk. I still have to add messages for mobs not present at the last release of the MobTalk plugin.
So the missing messages is not a bug, I just didn't had the time to think about new messages and add them. But feel free to give me some idea or just configure them for your own in the messages.yml.
It is simple: It let's mobs talk to the player.
For example if you attack a mob, a random message will be sent to the attacking player.
- Download the jar file and put it in your plugins directory.
- Reload or restart your server.
TalkingMobs knows the following permissions:
- talkingmobs - Required to access the /talkingmobs command (Default: everyone)
- talkingmobs.receive - Allow to receive messages from mobs (Default: everyone)
- talkingmobs.reload - Allow to reload the configuration (Default: op)
- talkingmobs.* - Allow access to all features (Default: op)
The /talkingmobs command is the one and only command provided by this plugin.
Usage: /talkingmobs [subcommand] [arguments]
The following sub commands are currently available:
- help - Show the help of the plugin
- reload - Reload the configuration
- toggle - Toggle messages sent by mobs
- version - Show the version of the plugin
The following event types are currently available and can be used for the type in the /talkingmobs toggle <type> command and in the configuration files:
- attacked - Mob has been attacked by a player
- idle - Mob is idle, for example the mob is just standing/walking/running around (Currently unused)
- interacted - Player interacted with the mob (Right click on mob)
- killed - Mob has been killed by a player
- looking - Mob is looking at the player (and player is looking at the mob)
- spawn - Mob has been spawned (Mob spawner, egg or another plugin by default, but can be configured in config.yml)
- tamed - Mob has been tamed
The main configuration can be changed by editing the config.yml file.
All messages can be customized in the messages.yml file.