Sync provides a variety of methods for saving and loading data. This is easily accessed through the Sync API - tutorials can be found above on the Github wiki.
For a plugin to utilise these features the server must be running Sync.
Sync provides an easy interface for many operations:
- Auto Updating and downloads for your plugins.
- Advanced and easy to use SQL wrapper.
- Plugin statistic tracking.
- Web methods, download files and web page source.
- Runtime utilites (Memory information)
- Easy File IO. Save custom configurations, easily serialize and save Bukkit Locations, ItemStacks, Player Inventories and Blocks.
- Cryptography functions for secure password storage.
Changelog: 1.0.1 - Added SyncWriter for raw access to writing and reading files. Fixed an update error.