SwornGuns adds guns to MineCraft! It allows you to take normal items and turn them into guns of any kind, whether it be a flamethrower, rocket launcher, sniper, or rifle! With SwornGuns, client-side mods are no longer required to have intense gun battles with friends. SwornGuns uses no mods and is completely spout-free.
- Use normal MineCraft items to simulate guns
- Use normal MineCraft items to simulate ammo
- Use normal MineCraft items to simulate grenades/other projectiles
- Customizable projectile types
- Customizable gun sounds
- Donor gun upgrades
- Aiming down the sights
- Option to reload gun on drop
- All guns are fully customizable
- And more!
Development Builds can be found at our Continuous Integration server. These builds are not approved by the BukkitDev staff and are to be used at your own risk
- A detailed configuration guide can be found here
- Compatible with PVPGunPlus gun configurations (legacy)
- Additionally, Minecraft's sound class documentation (used for customizable sounds with SwornGuns) can be found here. Also, there is a config option which allows for a gun to be reloaded when you tap the drop item key.
Change Effect Types
SwornGuns has an effect type option. The config format is:
so for a molotov effect: play_effect_on_release=4,200,MOBSPAWNER_FLAMES
By default, SwornGuns comes with 4 grenade types (Grenade/flashbang/molotov/smokegrenade). Smoke grenade and Molotov (in their configurations) show examples of how to use the effect configuration. List of effects can be found here.
|/swornguns help||Displays SwornGuns help|
|/swornguns list||Displays all available weapons|
|/swornguns reload||Allows the reloading of the plugin||swornguns.reload|
|/swornguns toggle||Toggles individual firing|
This plugin should work with most major permissions plugins. If a gun NEEDS permission, the node for that gun is:
- swornguns.fire.[gunname lowercased]
- MAchiNeGUN = "swornguns.fire.machinegun"
- shotgun = "swornguns.fire.shotgun"
If SwornGuns has made a significant impact on your server and you feel like donating, click the button below! (Please do not donate more than you can afford!)
If you happen to find a bug, create a ticket following this template:
- Provide a DETAILED description of your problem and how it came about, as well as all (if any) steps taken to remedy the problem.
- Provide any RELEVANT stack traces or error logs (use pastebin or I will delete your ticket)
- Provide what version of SwornGuns and Bukkit/Spigot you are using (Please provide the full version string, found with /ua version and /version)
- Provide any other relevant information.
- Check the Development Builds, often times your problems are already solved!
- Make sure you are running the latest Bukkit/Spigot build
- Support will not be given for any of the following: Offline Servers and Servers running ancient versions of either Bukkit/Spigot or Java.
- SwornGuns has been fully tested (as well as built with) with the latest builds of both Java and Bukkit.