SwordsGame is GunGame for Minecraft: a PvP game in which players kill each other in order to rank up, and every rank will get a player a worse weapon, untill they end up with their bare hands.
- A customizable ladder
- Spout support (the clientside mod is not required, altough it is recommanded)
- Multiple arenas, with up to 20 people in each
- Localisable strings
- Lobbies (well, they're basically entrances)
Video: (The author of this video did not have SpoutCraft installed, so there were no sounds, titles and other awesome stuff)
- /sg - Main command, it'll give a list of available commands when executed.
- swordsgame.define - Define/remove arenas and be able to modify existing arenas (OPs by default))
- swordsgame.play - Play SwordsGame and list games/arenas (everyone by default)
- (SuperPerms)swordsgame.* - This will give acces to the above two permission nodes
- Fixed an error in the (soon to be removed) localisation.
- Players will now automatically switch to survival mode if they're in creative mode.
- The sounds should now get pre-cached.
- Moar and better sounds!
- Scoreboard using spout.
- Removed Permissions3 support.
- Toggleable randomization of spawns.
- Removed the update check thing.
- Changed to cap from 4 players to 20. Arenas can now have between 0 and 20 spawns.
- Some code optimization.
- Spout won't be downloaded automatically anymore.
- Players can no longer punch out fires
- People will stay in the arena when killed by non-players (and be demoted if possible)
- Corrupt files should now automatically be deleted and recreated (there is no point in keeping them)
- Fixed SuperPerms support
- Migrated from BukkitContrib to Spout
- Added an update check
- Fixed signs not updating
- Added lobbies
- Added lobby-only mode (enableable in the configuration file)
- Removed some useless debug information still present
- Made most of the strings localisable
- Added SuperPerms support
- Fixed the configuration
- Initial release