This plugin was originally authored by Double0Negative and this is the updated and optimized version for Spigot.
Survival Games is a plugin that has the aim of creating a fully automated hunger games style experience. The plugin was created to be simple to use, and to be easily setup on any type of server, no matter the size or type! Survival Games provides a way for your server to have a full fledged, fully automated hunger games experience for any player. For more information on the aim of the plugin, watch popular youtuber AntVenom play Survival Games HERE.
- Full Automation
- Automatic Arena Reset
- Does not use Redstone! - Create your own maps!
- Automatic Chest Reset
- Auto game start with voting & more.
- In game lobby with real-time player and arena status.
- Unlimited Arenas
- Unlimited Spawns per Arena
- Simultaneous games
- Multiworld support
- Web based stats
- BungeeCord Support
- MySQL Database (optional) - If you wish to use stats, you must have a SQL database. It is no longer required for logging.
- WorldEdit - Needed to create arenas
Place the Survival-Games.jar into the directory plugins and start/restart the server.
- /sg vote - Vote to start the game
- /sg leave - Leave the game
- /sg join - Teleports you to the lobby spawn point
- /sg join <id> - Joins the game <id>
- /list - Shows a list of players dead and alive players (only ingame)
- /sg spectate <id> - spectate a game
- /sg lq or /sg leavequeue - Leave the queue your in.
- /sg createarena - Creates a new arena in your region selected with world edit
- /sg setlobbyspawn - Set the spawn point for dead tributes
- /sg addwall <arena> - Sets the signs you have selected with worldedit as a lobbywall.
- /sg disable <gameid> - Disable a game and force reset it (forces the arena rollback to run, useful if a crash or server shutdown occurs while a game is running. Also allows you to make changes the the arena.
- /sg disable - Disabled every arena at once
- /sg enable <gameid> - renable a disabled game
- /sg enable - enable all games
- /sg start - Force Start the game your in
- /sg start <arenaid> <Time> - Force a game to start <arenaid> is the arena # and the <time> is how long the countdown is
- /sg setspawn next - Set the next spawn point for the arena you are located in
- /sg setspawn <spawnid> - set a specific spawn for the arena you are in (
- /sg delarena <id> - Deletes an arena
- /sg resetspawns <id> - resets all spawns for an arena
- /sg refill - Refills the chest stock.
- /sg reload <games | settings | all> - reloads part or all of the plugin.
- Note: /sg can be interchanged with /survivalgames, /hg and /hungergames
- sg.arena.join.# - Allows the user to join a certain arena
- sg.arena.join.* - Allows the user to join all arenas
- sg.arena.vote - Allows the user to vote to start (/sg vote)
- sg.arena.spectate - Allows a user to spectate a game
- sg.lobby.join - Allows the use of /sg join to join the lobby
- Staff Permissions:
- sg.arena.forcestart - Allows the user to Start Sg (/sg start)
- sg.arena.disable - Allows the user to disable an arena
- sg.arena.enable - Allows the user to enable an arena
- sg.arena.nocmdblock - Allows user to bypass ingame cmd block
- Admin Permissions:
- sg.arena.create - Allows the user to create an arena
- sg.arena.setspawn - Allows user to set spawns
- sg.arena.resetspawns - Allows the user to reset all spawnpoints
- sg.arena.delete - Allows a user to delete an arena
- sg.lobby.set - Allows the user to set the lobby spawn and wall
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version If you wish to disable this feature (/me cries), you can do so by opt-in out, which you can do in the config file under /plugins/PluginMetrics/