Survival Games (No longer updated)
Survival Games is a plugin that has the aim of creating a fully automated hunger games style experience. The plugin was created to be simple to use, and to be easily setup on any type of server, no matter the size or type! Survival Games provides a way for your server to have a full fledged, fully automated hunger games experience for any player. For more information on the aim of the plugin, watch popular youtuber AntVenom play Survival Games HERE.
Before installing this plugin, a few things are required.
- WorldEdit- Needed to create arenas.
- MySQL Database (optional) - If you wish to use stats, you must have an SQL database.
- Any plugin that modifies damage amounts by applying more damage can sometimes cause issues and make the player actually die (ie McMMO).
- Some locking plugins such as LWC have been reported to have issues with the lobby signs, but should work normally if protection is turned of for those signs.
- WORLD PORTAL will make this plugin completely break if the lobby is not in a world that is loaded at start!
This is not just another Hunger Games plugin. This plugin aims to bring a fully automated, fully fledged gaming system to your server.
- Full automation
- Automatic arena regeneration
- Chest reset / randomly filled chest
- Auto game start
- In-game Lobby with real-time player and arena stats
- Multiple arenas
- Simultaneous games
- Web-based stats
- Easy arena setup
- Per Arena Permissions
- Lightning and thunder on player deaths (Simulate cannons)
- Multiworld Support
- Events API - Economy, Kits + More!
Plus many, many more features included in this plugin!
- A full tutorial on kits, economy and new features will be released soon!
- /sg setlobbywall was changed to /sg addwall <arena> in versions 0.5.0 and above!
If you have for example 6 arenas, and you want every player to be able to join all arenas, give each rank the following permissions:
- sg.arena.join.<arena#> (Replace <arena#> with the arena number.)
Note: Devs and important people of this plugin have colored names on lobby signs
Yes, This is basically public beta testing to help me find and hammer out bugs faster. :)
1) it says starting on the lobby signs, you mean message everyone?>
2) Thats sorta what the endgame is, no exactly
3) Probably implemented later
4) Maybe, not a bad idea
5) was planing on adding this
8) Planning on adding already
9) Block placement blocking doesent work 100% yet
10) fixed in the latest version (B 0.2.32)
That is a nocheat glitch, i dont block movement
Suggestion: Add permission for /start
Nice plugin! will sure use it, as i notice it still contains major amounts of bugs, i will wait to future updates. thanks.
- When players are playing, they randomly freeze or get stuck in vines, and the OPs can't TP them to the ground.
1) Announce when a game is beginning so people know to join.
2) Teleport the last 2 (Set Amount) of players to the centre so the game does not drag on.
3) Prizes for winning the games (If Possible Economy Support)
4) Time limit for the arena to end.
5) Camping damage (example if you dont move for 20 seconds you slowly start to die) To prevent AFK players
6) A command to see who is left in the arena
7) I dont know what to do for this one but maybe a way to stop friends teaming up.
8 ) When a new game starts it makes the time and weather sun and day.
9) it is possible for players to get saplings but when they plant the saplings and they turn into trees they do not rollback!!!
Also make it that when someone dies they get teleported back to the lobby, Not actually die (I think this might be a glitch. Possibly look into fixing this)
You already can.
I create an arena but I don't know how to join it, and I have read the tutorial but i still need help with it. First off how do you join a created arena?
I am having trouble with the lobby leaderboard, since when I use world guard and select it, it says "lobby board created successfully", but I select 9 signs, 6 of the signs display "
" while the other 3 display nothing. How do you fix this, or is this how it is suppose to be?
So Please explain the leaderboards, and the status, and the join signs more
I need help with the signs and I don't know how to set up the leaderboard or the game status or the Join Signs so how do I set them up?
Will we be able to choose what blocks players can and cannot break?
Also another one. If i reload the plugins whilst everyone is in the arena it will not teleport them back to the lobby it will just let them all loose out of there starting positions and then they all have a massive fight. This also sometimes happens when i type /sg leave it will not teleport me back to the lobby it will just keep me where i am in the arena.
Another glitch: When people have died in the HungerGames and left and are back in the real world the only blocks they are able to break are the blocks that are whitelisted on the HungerGames config (Even though they are not in HungerGames =S)
Also the Lobby Wall signs do not work properly. Sometimes they freeze and will not change the players in game till i reload the plugin.
Another One. QUickly join the game and then leave isntantly ands your name will still be on the sign saying you are in the game
Another One: The countdown will start like 10 times and it will go 10 9 8 7 6 10 6 5 10 8 7 6 5 10 4 3 2 5 2 1 6 Good Luck! 5 4 6 3 1 Good Luck! 2 1 Good Luck! (That Was A Rough Estimate). I think this may be caused when all of the players are voting to start. When one player votes to start on my server the countdown will start from 60.
Another One: Even though in the config i have set it so players can not do commands whilst in the games they still can so half of my players are teleporting into the game, Godding themselves and creative.
To simplifiy this down i think all of these glitches may possibly related to the glitch where people are actually dying in the arena and it is not making them leave the game.
Fixed that glitch. Another glitch is when the player dies sometimes they will actually die and respawn at spawn and that will glitch and they will not be able to move. Its really hard to explain so for that person to stop glitching then need to type /sg leave.
Basically when they die they are Actually dying!
The voting is a bit glitchy right now. These are the following things that im working on to get fixed as we speak
Dupe bug (top priority)
Leaving with 2 people left dosent teleport the leaving person
What is wrong with the glitch when everyone votes to start and it doesnt start?
this will hopefully be fixed in the next update :)
The Invisible glitch is a minecraft glitch, we can not fix it. sorry
the /sg setlobbyspawn now has a message in the latest update! :) thanks
if you have thoose plugins then use one of the other commands. /sg, /survivalgames, /hg and /hungergames all work
WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Stargate and spam guard commands both get in the way of these!!! FIX THIS!!! I NEED THOSE PLUGINS BUT NEED THIS ONE TO!!! PLEASE FIX!!!