Warning: This plugin is able to delete the world that has been set in the config. It's recommended to install this plugin on a clean server without any important world files, as the main world will be deleted every time the server restarts with this plugin installed, in order to generate a new random world to play on.
For a long time people have been playing survival games, and many people are still enjoying the gamemode to this day. Many of those players would love to make a survival games server themselves. Many survival games plugins have been released and used, but I'm hoping to provide you with an easy-to-use, super customizable, and fun version of survival games.
So, we have made for you: BukkitGames!
- Random generated worlds each round.
- Random crates spawn in the world.
- World border.
- Building can both be allowed or denied.
- Easy drag & drop setup.
- Custom plugin name in config.
- Force starting.
- Kits. (Fully customizable)
- A winner rank for 1 round after winning.
- Random spawn locations when the game starts.
- Arena shrink mechanics.
- Scoreboard system.
- Vote to start system.
- And much, much more!
Every game is completely random and different!
Installing is easy! Drag and drop the files in the zip file into your plugin folder and you're ready to go!
- [/bg] Main command.
- [/bg iron <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Iron member.
- [/bg gold <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Gold member.
- [/bg diamond <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Diamond member.
- [/bg emerld <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Emerald member.
- [/bg forcestart] Force start the round.
- [/bg addpoints <playerName> <points>] Give a player points.
- [/bg givekit <playerName> <kitName>] Give a player a kit.
- [/bg takekit <playerName> <kitName>] Remove a kit from a player's kits.
- [/bg vote] Vote start start the round.
- logoItem: itemName
- kitLore: 'Text goes here.'
- price: The price in points.
- 'itemName': amountOfItem
- potionNameInIdOrNormalName(Example: FIRE_RESISTANCE):
- amplifier: The level of the potion effect.
- duration: How long it should last. (In seconds.)
- effect: The special effect for this kit. (API tutorial: Click here)
- (Check the example configuration file for more insight!)
- pluginDisplayName = The name that displays in front of all messages.
- worldName = Which world is going to be used for the game, has to match the default world.
- maxPlayers = The amount of players that can join the game.
- enableKits = If the game should have kits.
- deleteWorldOnServerBoot = If the world should be deleted and regenerated on server boot.
- saveWorldOnServerShutDown = If the world should be saved when the game has ended.
- votesNeededToAutostart = How many votes are needed to auto-start the game.
- deadPlayersCanChat = If dead player can chat or not.
- canBuild = If players can build during the game.
- randomWorldTime = If when the round starts the world time should be random or not.
- roundStartWaitTime = How long it will take for the round to start after a sufficient amount of players joining.
- graceperiod = How long players are invulnerable at the start of the round.
- dropCrates = If there should spawn Crates.
- playerSpreadRadius = The max distance a player can get teleported from the spawn when the round starts.
- createItemSpawnChance = The % chance that there spawns an item in a Crate slot.
- spawnCrateSpawnRadius = The max distance a spawn Crate can spawn away from the spawn. (Spawn Spawn Spawn)
- spawnCrateAmount = The number of spawn Crates.
- minimalCrates = The minimal amount of Crates.
- maximalCrates = The maximal amount of Crates.
- arenaSize = The size of the arena, a player will get damage when it tries to escape. (For now)
- minimalArenaSize = The smallest radius the arena can get after shrinking.
- shrinkSpeedInSeconds = The time it takes to shrink the arena 1 block. (0 = No shrinking)
- enableScoreboard = If the scoreboard system should be enabled.
- winner = Don't touch this, it's to save the last winner for the next round.
How to restart the server after the game ended:
Use this in your start cmd to make the server auto-restart when the server shuts down:
- java -Xmx1G -jar (craftbukkit/spigot jar name).jar
- goto start
GitHub page: https://github.com/Markcreator/BukkitGames/
Made by Markcreator
You can set the world you want to use in the config, so it should work fine.
Hello can i ask, when the worlds are generated, is this multiverse supportive? or only in one world.
I'll try to add a seperate mode to work with maps instead of random worlds.
I really don't like the point in where the plugin generates a random world. I think it would be better if you can make it so you can actually make the maps custom (import a SG map).
Yea, the :start and goto method are for windows only, Ill try to add the code for all OSes asap.
Depends on how much you're willing to spend. Please PM me for further information.
I cant seem to get this right
>run.sh line 3: goto: command not found
What am I doing wrong?
This is what I have in my file
java -Xmx2g -jar spigot.jar -o false
CentOS by the way
Money your way for it? xD
Haha, that's awesome! I hope you're enjoying the plugin. ;) (P.S Challenge accepted?)
You want to hear something crazy?
I actually dropped money on a dedicated, for bungee, just so I can use this awesome plugin xD
Thanks for your hard work man!
Now... on to doing the wizards tnt from hypixel xDD
I'm glad to hear that. That really makes my day. :)
Me too, I'd love to play to see what you guys made. :)
Hey....I love this plugin. My son and I have been messing around with it and I really like how it changed Survival Games. We will be implementing it on our server soon.....awesome work!!!
Does this plugin support multiple world.
GUYS!!!! Does anyone one wanna post a server IP? I'd Love To Join!
One way I would recommend is by using the spigot server program and use the /restart command option (Which I'll add in the next version) so the server reboots on itself.
Great plugin dude! I love it. IS there any other way to get the server to restart on shared hosting without modifying the batch file as this is impossible on shared hosting.
I'm really glad you're so positive about the plugin. Also, I added the feature that it gives a player all the kits that cost 0. I hope you like it. ^^
Boy, please, just stop. This plugin is the best one out there, with no errors of any kind. You are most likely using the recommended build of bukkit which is why it's giving you the errors.