Warning: This plugin is able to delete the world that has been set in the config. It's recommended to install this plugin on a clean server without any important world files, as the main world will be deleted every time the server restarts with this plugin installed, in order to generate a new random world to play on.
For a long time people have been playing survival games, and many people are still enjoying the gamemode to this day. Many of those players would love to make a survival games server themselves. Many survival games plugins have been released and used, but I'm hoping to provide you with an easy-to-use, super customizable, and fun version of survival games.
So, we have made for you: BukkitGames!
- Random generated worlds each round.
- Random crates spawn in the world.
- World border.
- Building can both be allowed or denied.
- Easy drag & drop setup.
- Custom plugin name in config.
- Force starting.
- Kits. (Fully customizable)
- A winner rank for 1 round after winning.
- Random spawn locations when the game starts.
- Arena shrink mechanics.
- Scoreboard system.
- Vote to start system.
- And much, much more!
Every game is completely random and different!
Installing is easy! Drag and drop the files in the zip file into your plugin folder and you're ready to go!
- [/bg] Main command.
- [/bg iron <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Iron member.
- [/bg gold <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Gold member.
- [/bg diamond <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Diamond member.
- [/bg emerld <playerName>] Set a player's rank to Emerald member.
- [/bg forcestart] Force start the round.
- [/bg addpoints <playerName> <points>] Give a player points.
- [/bg givekit <playerName> <kitName>] Give a player a kit.
- [/bg takekit <playerName> <kitName>] Remove a kit from a player's kits.
- [/bg vote] Vote start start the round.
- logoItem: itemName
- kitLore: 'Text goes here.'
- price: The price in points.
- 'itemName': amountOfItem
- potionNameInIdOrNormalName(Example: FIRE_RESISTANCE):
- amplifier: The level of the potion effect.
- duration: How long it should last. (In seconds.)
- effect: The special effect for this kit. (API tutorial: Click here)
- (Check the example configuration file for more insight!)
- pluginDisplayName = The name that displays in front of all messages.
- worldName = Which world is going to be used for the game, has to match the default world.
- maxPlayers = The amount of players that can join the game.
- enableKits = If the game should have kits.
- deleteWorldOnServerBoot = If the world should be deleted and regenerated on server boot.
- saveWorldOnServerShutDown = If the world should be saved when the game has ended.
- votesNeededToAutostart = How many votes are needed to auto-start the game.
- deadPlayersCanChat = If dead player can chat or not.
- canBuild = If players can build during the game.
- randomWorldTime = If when the round starts the world time should be random or not.
- roundStartWaitTime = How long it will take for the round to start after a sufficient amount of players joining.
- graceperiod = How long players are invulnerable at the start of the round.
- dropCrates = If there should spawn Crates.
- playerSpreadRadius = The max distance a player can get teleported from the spawn when the round starts.
- createItemSpawnChance = The % chance that there spawns an item in a Crate slot.
- spawnCrateSpawnRadius = The max distance a spawn Crate can spawn away from the spawn. (Spawn Spawn Spawn)
- spawnCrateAmount = The number of spawn Crates.
- minimalCrates = The minimal amount of Crates.
- maximalCrates = The maximal amount of Crates.
- arenaSize = The size of the arena, a player will get damage when it tries to escape. (For now)
- minimalArenaSize = The smallest radius the arena can get after shrinking.
- shrinkSpeedInSeconds = The time it takes to shrink the arena 1 block. (0 = No shrinking)
- enableScoreboard = If the scoreboard system should be enabled.
- winner = Don't touch this, it's to save the last winner for the next round.
How to restart the server after the game ended:
Use this in your start cmd to make the server auto-restart when the server shuts down:
- java -Xmx1G -jar (craftbukkit/spigot jar name).jar
- goto start
GitHub page: https://github.com/Markcreator/BukkitGames/
Made by Markcreator
Your error is talking about a version issue, try updating your Java and see if that helped.
BukkitGames + Multiverse It does not work Says to me that the chosen world does not exist and if this one created
I've tried to make a double-feature local server: SurvivalGames and BukkitGames. Unfortunately, the latter doesn't work; it just throws an error during startup. I didn't found any page where I could submit it, so I'm writing in the comments. BukkitGames version: V0.85. Bukkit build: #3020. Log: http://pastebin.com/dE220b7i (only showing the BG error).
Hey can you add mutation and bounty's and sponsoring please
Checkout the BukkitGames on Spigot, it has bungee support!
Ok, thanks a lot, i wait :D
I'm currently working hard to be able to enable Bungee support on my plugins. Stay tuned.
Hi, can you add a bungee support ?
Do I have to put the lobby world aswell and the world that the arenas are on?
You can make it so it does, get the plugin PerWorldPlugins and just enable this plugin for which worlds you like.
I must say, nice plugin, good, I think it needs improvements, like more abilities, more kits, more space for doing stuff. Otherwise, not bad.
Kit ability Ideas: 1. Explode on your death. 2. Explode when you right click your TNT. 3.Right click an item (you choose) to activate a shield around you, this shield reduces damage by 50% for 60 seconds, and the a score board shows how much health the shield has, like 100, and everytime a player hits you, the health will go down, ex: stone sword dm= 96 Shield health.
Just an idea.
This looks like a awesome plugin I just have a few questions. First question is does this support multiverse and second question is can you have more than one arena on a server.
thank you, just one more question, How do I set a ``default arena´´ (not a random world, a world that I've made´´ so it works as a normal arena but it ``restarts´´ every game so it regenerates the same map? (Like if nothing happened to the map). Sorry If I explain so bad, Im not english...
Also, I have one big problem. Spectators can get items dropped by players in the arena.
Are you able to edit the boot settings of your server? Or you could use Spigot to use the /restart command, which I will add as an option very soon.
No, so far I know it's nearly impossible to generate new terrain without loading a new world.
I'm adding a message file to change messages when I have time to do so.
Hi, just one question, If I run this plugin on a 24/7 server (hosted by a hosting), how do I do so the server autorestarts at the end of every game? I LOVE your plugin! :D
Is there a way to only regenerate a region instead of a world by using worldguard? Thank you.
Hello, first of all I adore your plugin and I wanted to ask you if that will be possible to make a translation of your plugin. I give some explanation, I would want the sources of your plugin to make a French translation. It's possible?
Thank you . Thekilleurgamer
You can set the world you want to use in the config, so it only supports 1 world at a time.