UploadedOct 4, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
It is finally here!
Alright, so this is a big version. Special thanks to Octo_Docto for Tekkit testing, and Zettadox for general testing.
- Commands for all all weather types.
- 1.2.X compatibility. This includes Tekkit compatibility.
- Major optimizations.
- Per - world configuration files.
- Meteors leave blobs of ores on impact.
- Smarter house detection.
- More configuration nodes for blizzards.
- "Absorbing blocks", which hamper damage from acid rain.
- Thunder storms.
- Acid rain & blizzard texture changes during weather. No Spout.
- Improved lightning attraction algorithms.
- Faster / less memory usage acid rain.
- WeatherEvent - exclusive commands.
- Storm #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, and #6 fixes.
- Fixed world detection fails.
- Fixed configuration generation fails.
- Fixed weather events fails.
- Fixed meteor crashes.
- Wildfires can no longer crash server.
- Fixed Storm.wConfig crashes.
- Better world memory management.
- Data value support for transformations.
- Increased speed of transformations.
- No more weather init crashes
And a whole lot more. WinMerge shows a 91% difference between this version and 0.0.5.
Please note, we CANNOT guarantee this version is bug-free: the amount of changes made in this version have been impossible to fully test. It should work, however.
Have fun, and thank you for using Storm!
- None, at the moment!