UploadedAug 27, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R0.1
Alot of changes in this version, thanks to JuarezCause, who has so far found 8 crashes, 5 unhandled errors, 2 unintended behaviors, and has suggested a feature that is now in Storm.
- Fixed crash on textures
- Fixed worlds not being configurable
- Fixed block transformations not being configurable
- Fixed ClassCastException on transformations
- Fixed crash on picking chunks
- Fixed meteors not dying
- Fixed meteors not displaying coordinates properly
- Fixed meteors not responding to burrow counts
- Fixed meteors passing through bedrock
- Fixed various startup crashes
- Rewrote configuration engine
- Rewrote utils class
- Transformations now accept data values
- Blizzards will not damage you if you are near heat sources
- Blizzard blindness works properly now
- Added /meteor command
- Added /wildfire command
- Optimized code: smaller file size (60KB from 80KB)
- Meteor command fails to work properly. Using /powertool meteor works, however.
- Lightning attraction algorithms will occasionally fail to detect anything.