The Stock Plugin is a project to develop a bukkit plugin that can be used to provide the same functionality as a real-life stock. There are also talks about integrating with the economy to create a proper stock market system, as well as integration with WorldGuard and warp signs. This talks about the plugin in the future tense although it is still in a stage of development. This project is under Development.
- Create you custom stock names and index's. You can add you own stock name like for example "The Miner Shop" and choose also a index for it like "TMS".
- Create different categories. You can add different categories. So if you want to have 2 separate stocks, you can.
- Add and Remove stock values. Add and Remove stock values from a stock account
- See a Rank Table. See a real-time rank table with the top stocks
- Real-Life Stock counter
- Regions and Warp Signs integration
- Create taxes
- stock.* Gives access to every command
- stock.view* Gives permissions to all read commands (those that do not modify the database)
- stock.manage* Gives access to most commands but leaves out those that can be used to cause lag or those that are best left to administrators.