- Added the properties PickFromPool and Shuffle to the quizfiles
- PickFromPool allows you to take less than all the questions of the quizz.
- Shuffle allows you to shuffle the questions in a random order.
- Changed the layout of the quiz files, note to NOT ADD A SPACE where you fill in the right answer. Also take a look at the old and new example so you can see how I changed the layout.
- Fixed the annoying double message when joining the game about the quiz that has been started or that you are excluded. You will only be informed with one message now.
- Added Romanian language file (ro-RO)
- PromoteToGroup now works on Groupmanager too. Read NOTE2 in the description because it differs a little bit from the other permissions plugins
- Added permaban
- Added support for multiple banning times
- In the configfile changed 'BanTime' to 'TimeOfBan'
- Added Romanian language file
- Fixed bug that players did not get promoted
- Fixed the sqreload bug where only the console could reload
- Configure if you want to send a message to players who don't have a quiz.
- Added portuguese language file (version 1)
- Added color code support for language files
- Version 2 of English and Dutch language file added
- Added backup for language file, if your file does not exists it grabs the english version.
- Added RewardMoney property
- Added RemovePermissions and AddPermissions
- Fixed RewardItems property, it works now:)
- Changed the RewardItem-property to RewardItems so that you can give players multiple items.
- Autostart bug should be fixed
- Added Swedish language file
- Added Slovak language file
- Added Hungarian language file
- Added option to autostart the quizes when players join
- Added another Danish language file
- Added German language file
- Added Slovenian language file
- Removed debugging stuff I forgot to remove
- Added item reward option, rewarding money doesn't work at the moment but will come soon!
- Danish language file added
- Fixed a bug when a player did not have a quiz.
- Small bug fix that prevented players to start the quiz.
- New code, R-5 compatible
- You can now create more quizzes
- You can not longer add permissions to a user, but you can still promote the players
- Language files now available! So I am looking for people who would like to translate this plugin. (Not evreything is being translated at the moment)
- Fixed a bug that occured when a player already started a quiz but did not finish it.
- Made it 1.0.0 compatible.
- Every action that can be blocked can be configured (true or false) in the config.yml file.
- Quiz does not autostart but the player has to enter the new /sqstart command.
- You can configure whether players can answer questions by just typing/chatting t without the sqanswer command.
- When players enter the /sq(help) command, they will see if the previous point is enabled or not.
- The next question will automatically be shown when the player answered a question.
- New command of course: /sqstart >> This command will start the quiz.
- New permission, sq.start >> gives access to the sqstart command. sq.* also includes the sq.start permission. (Mainly important for permissionsBukkit user only I quess)
- I think this was it:)
Version 1.0 Official Release
- Official Release, so out of beta!
- Players can now be banned, at the moment you can only set a x amount of minutes the player gets banned.
- Fixed the Player Event errors, it had to do with the permissionsupport. I screwed it so it wouldn't work anymore but I fixed that.
- Fixed an issue that let players do the quiz over and over again when then have to reconnect.
- Fixed some permissions issues
- Added support for promoting a player to a certain group and/or to add a/certain permission(s) to the players permissions. NOTE: The player will be removed from the (Primary) group before being added to the given group.
- Added 'max. attempts' function and config for it.
- Fixed the version number.
- Added a timer so every user who has not done the quiz gets to see the question. (You can still use /sqquestion).
- Added Permissions support!
- You can now exclude a player or a group with sq.exclude
- Initial Release