UploadedDec 24, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Version 1.0 (12/23/2014):
- Remove Hopper Item Moving for now as it is extremely buggy
- Handle null checks for getting player's item in hand.
- Fixed sanity checks which allowed duplication when dragging items in the inventory.
- Reworking item config file to handle future changes.
- Added UUID support. Items.yml will autoconvert worldName.player.playerName to worldName.player.uuid
- Check all player groups, not just the primary (these may not work in any particular order)
- Removed stackableitems.stack permission node, it isn't necessary
- Fixed picking up items in the wrong hotbar direction
- Rewrote item adding to better handle all cases and prevent items being added incorrectly
- Let vanilla handle adding items from shift clicking furnace results when it can.
- Updated Metrics to handle both getOnlinePlayers (provides backward support for old versions of CraftBukkit)
- Added missing/new fuel items
- Add shears and carrots on a stick to enchantable items list (for shift clicking into enchantment table)
- Use "/si update" to manually check for an update
- To disable, set "update-check.enabled" in options.yml to false
- Use "update-check.frequency" to change the number of hours between automatic checks. Defaults to 6 hours.
- Only ops and Admins have access
- use "disabled: true" under world.inventory.chest to disable stackableitems for all chests in 'world'
- disabled: true
- snow_ball: 32
- Deploy defaultGroups.yml with the plugin to show examples of how groups.yml should look
- Improved in-game commands to hopefully make them more understandable
- Let vanilla handle stacking lapis in Enchantment tables for now
Items capped at 127 to prevent loss of items from world saving/player loading.