UploadedJan 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R0.1
Version 0.9.1 (1/26/2013)
- Hopefully fixed getting permission groups when none exist
- Updated Metrics
- Fixed large stacks being able to be placed in inventories with smaller max stacks.
- Books work for shift clicking into enchantment tables.
- Fixed all book/metadata stacking.
- Removed message spam on furnaces when clicking on the results slot.
- Fixed Anvil dupe due to bukkit not recognizing the result slot as a result slot..
- Fixed shift clicking for crafting
- Fixed stacking across different stack amounts (ex: inventory: 100, crafting: 64)
- Buckets/bowls will be returned to inventory if used in a recipe
- Set some methods to HIGHEST priority. This should allow other plugins to take action before StackableItems tries to deal with some things.
- Checking for more cancelled events, which should also help plugin compatibility.
- Handle crafting when the result is greater than the normal stack amount.
- Fixed shift clicking an empty slot in an anvil (one ItemStack doesn't have a metadata while the other does)
- Since github dropped support for their version of downloads, I have set up a new folder structure under downloads:
- release: always has the latest official version
- dev: always has the most up to date version (could be the official or a development/test version)
- old: storage of all old versions in case somebody wants to download an older version.
As of CraftBukkit 1.4.2-R0.2, item loss will occur using stacks higher than 64 in anvils.
Items capped at 127 to prevent loss of items from world saving/player loading.