UploadedAug 12, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
If upgrading, please check the options.yml file after loading the server and then config.yml can be deleted.
Version 0.8.6 (8/12/2012)
- Fixed(hopefully) a null pointer exception when eating food
- Shift clicking support in furnaces
- Overrides default shift clicking to work as follows:
- 1. Is the item a fuel? If so, check the fuel slot and move it there if you can. If not a fuel or fuel slot is full->
- 2. Is the item used in any furnace recipe? If so, add it to the ingredient slot if possible. If not used in any recipes->
- 3. Move the item between hotbar and main inventory.
- Added lists/defaultFuels.txt and lists/customFuels.txt
- /lists/defaultFuels.txt - This is a default fuel list that I provide and can update between versions (there is also a version # to this file which is listed at the top). This file will be used if customFuels.txt is empty
- /lists/customFuels.txt - If an update comes out that adds more fuels and I disappear off the face of the planet or you have another plugin that uses something else as a fuel, this can be used to keep updated or add custom fuels. If there is anything in this file, it will override anything in defaultFuels.
- No longer overriding armor in crafting inventory
- No longer overriding repairing recipes
- Mushroom soup will not be fake consumed when you lose hunger
- Fixed bucket stacking
- Renamed config.yml to options.yml to hopefully avoid confusion in the future.
- options renamed to avoid spaces
- Switched cmdMain and cmdMainAlt - Should fix conflicts with OpenInv
- Fixed picking up and dropping items causing them to be removed/glitchy.
- Fixed shift clicking in ender chests and villager trading.
- Any clicking on the villager trading Result slot will use vanilla behavior to prevent item loss/duplication. (until Bukkit implements a trading api)
- New config option: useStackAmountsInFurnace - True: Players can only put in the amount they are allowed, False: Furnaces hold their normal amount, no matter what players can stack to
- Also useStackAmountsInTrading and useStackAmountsInCrafting. (False is defaulted for all three) (These may eventually turn into the way chests will be implemented, as in a unique file for each that allows setting all items as defaultItems.yml does)
Requires a CraftBukkit server due to the 'pop' sounds when picking up items. If anyone is not using a CraftBukkit server, please let me know and I will get a pure bukkit one up.
Items capped at 127 to prevent loss of items from world saving/player loading.