Supported Bukkit Versions
- 1.0 Initial Release
- 1.1 Added commands for admin to remove ownership
- Corrected PVE Damage for projectiles
- ADded Environmental Damage protection
- Added reverse hay recipe (1 hay = 9 wheat)
- 1.2 Lots of issues - removed this version
- 1.3 Special thanks to Externo6 for patiently bugtesting with me for hours today :P
- Changed Horse Armor Recipe
- Fixed multiple bugs
- Horses should no longer spawn with owner data
- 1.3b Added /stables - Currently only accepts arguments of "reload" and "version"
- Bug fixes for named, un-owned (due to error issues) that are not found in the horses database
- 1.3c (beta) Changed handling of blank horse data
- 1.4 Fully rewrote how horse data is handled - no more metadata.
- Added /stables save - Saves horses.yml
- Added /stables addrider - Allows (rider) to ride your horse
- Added /stables delrider - Removes (rider) from your horse
- Added /stables listhorses - Shows all horses owned by (person)
- Added /stables clearhorses - Deletes all horse data from (person) - Please note, this does NOT clear names, only ownership data.
- Added multiple tiers of horse limits using the permissions 'stables.VIP1', '.VIP2' and '.VIP3'
- 1.4b Bug fix - Player shot arrows were being considered mob shot.
- 1.4c Bug Fix - Non owners cannot add and remove riders to a horse. Whoops!
- 1.4d Additional Bugfixes - Corrected NPH error with 'listhorses'
- Horse names should correctly add to the database if they were not in there originally.
- 1.4e In 1.6.2, Bukkit changed how entity.CraftAnimals were handeld - updated code to reflect this.