This plugin is a must have if you run a server website. This is essentially a whitelist that comes from a MySQL database. Links below are for a PHP class that you can use on your website. The plugin and PHP class handle the table creation for you. You can easily disable the plugin in the configuration file.
Configuration files and database tables are auto generated. Information on how to use the php class is on my GitHub page.
How to Install
1. Place the jar file into your plugins folder.
2. Reload or restart your server so the configuration files are generated.
3. Edit the config.yml file with your MySQL database login information.
4. Reload or restart the server 1 more time so that the plugin can attempt to connect and setup the database.
5. Whitelist yourself in the console.
- Plugin can be disabled.
- Includes PHP class for your website.
- Easy to configure and use.
/mywhitelist add <player> - Adds a user to the whitelist. No need to reload.
/mywhitelist remove <player> - Removes a player from the whitelist. No need to reload.
mywhitelist.admin - Allow a user to use the plugin commands.
Operators automaticly are allowed to use the commands.
Plugin GitHub: mywhitelist-plugin