Supported Bukkit Versions
- Built on Bukkit 1.7.4-R0.2.
- Removed bad design pattern and replaced with hierarchy (one of the original reasons for forking this library).
- Renamed writeError() and writeInfo() to info(), warning(), and error(). Backwards compatibility retained.
- Moved README to correct location for GitHub.
- No connection pooling as was planned for this version.
- The super secret surprise and one of the reasons SQLibrary must be a jar dependency, also not in this version.
- isTable() and truncate() are unimplemented in most database classes.
- Only one query builder is finished.
- Factory is outdated.