UploadedJul 1, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
2.0.5 MultiWorld support for MySQL servers
- if you use MySQL to store your SpoutPlayers data, then you now can set player type values on a per world basis.
- /set <playerName> <worldName> <type> <value>
- /set nil0bject world skin http://www.minecraft.net/skin/*.png
- /set nil0bject world_nether skin http://www.minecraft.net/skin/Notch.png
- /set nil0bject world_the_end skin http://www.minecraft.net/skin/Honeydew.png
- this isn't supported with config files yet. please consider using MySQL.
2.0.4 - MySQL and resets http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/spoutplayers/tickets/1-doesnt-change-back/
- fixed a number of issues with mysql - resets now work for most <type>s. eg. /set <playerName> <type> - resets the value for the player's <type> /set nil0bject skin /set nilobject grav /set nil0bject sight /set nil0bject swim etc
2.0.3 - More @types! - you can now use the @<type> command with all the types to make groups with names. eg. /set @skin nameOfMyGroup http://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftSkins/Notch.png ie.
/set args args args where args is the group name, args is the value and args is one of the following. args.equals("@skin")) ||(args.equals("@name")) ||(args.equals("@cape")) ||(args.equals("@grav")) ||(args.equals("@mob")) ||(args.equals("@jump")) ||(args.equals("@fly")) ||(args.equals("@walk")) ||(args.equals("@swim")) ||(args.equals("@air")) ||(args.equals("@sight")) ||(args.equals("@pack")) ||(args.equals("@warn"))
2.0.2 - error fixes
2.0.1 - The Return of Saving! - config and settings are now saved - i just forgot to uncomment the SpoutPlayers.saveConfig() which was turned off for development. Sorry X)
2.0.0 - The Return of SpoutPlayers - updated original plugin to latest craftbukkit and SpoutPlugin/Craft. - DONATE!!!!
1.9.1 - bug fix - fixed error with morphing into mobs. 1.9 - Private Messages via Achievements! - add a new <type>: pm - this will send an achievement notification to a player with your name and message - much easier than finding your name in the chat log - usage: /set nil0bject pm Hey.What_ya_doing? - nb: currently messages can only be one word, and less than 26 characters.
-fixed a few bugs with the config and warn type.
1.8.1 -trying to fix permissions errors SpoutPlayers 1.8 - warnings and morphing - send an achievement notification to any player. will keep warning until it is reset - /set nil0bject warn stopMessingAround* the warning can only be one word on the command line, so it's best to setup premade warnings in your config(warns or mysql(SPwarns) reset warning: - /set nil0bject warn . or - /set nil0bject warn
- morph into any entity installed in all connected clients - this means, using the ID number of an entity(eg Ghast is 56), you can change your appearance for other players, not yourself. - /set @mob ghast 56 - /set nil0bject mob ghast and then for lulz - /set nil0bject grav 0.1 - /set nil0bject air 100 - /set nil0bject fly true - if all clients have a mod installed, that includes a custom entity, you just need to know that entities ID and everyone can change into it. - who has some cool minecraft models? - this is part of the custom player model integration.
Vanilla Entities entity, ID "Creeper", 50 "Skeleton", 51 "Spider", 52 "Giant", 53 "Zombie", 54 "Slime", 55 "Ghast", 56 "PigZombie", 57 "Enderman", 58 "CaveSpider", 59 "Silverfish", 60 "Pig", 90 "Sheep", 91 "Cow", 92 "Chicken", 93 "Squid", 94 "Wolf", 95
if you use an unknown mob id, you will crash all nearby clients.