- Replaced depreciated functions.
- Granular, per command permission nodes.
- Configurable flowTimerMultiplier.
- Fixed lava being turned into water.
- Sponges can restore water when removed.
- Sponges have the ability to extinguish fire that is next to its effective area via the "attackFire" option.
- WorldGuard bug fixed.
- Added "/sponge clear" command to clear sponge database.
- Ability to fix sponges which were placed before the plugin was installed by using: /sponge enable target. (Target = the sponge you are looking at.)
- Fixed issue so small that I'm going to call it a mite, not a bug. MiteFix: Sponges can now absorb the water from melted ice.
- You can now make a custom sponge crafting recipe.
- Configuration can now update along with each release.
- Option to reduce overhead added.
- Sponge affected radius configurable.
- Sponges can now affect fire!
- Sponges now work with lava.
- The ability to craft sponges is now editable (on/off).
- Removed "The sponge absorbed water!" console message which got left from testing.
- Initial release.
- Added config file and its creation.