SpongeRestore - Bring back the functionality of sponges
This plugin merely makes sponges craftable and useable again. By default it is meant to replicate how sponges worked in past versions of Minecraft. This plugin also lets you give sponges extended function through configurable options.
Default crafting recipe:
Comments, suggestions and bug reports are all welcome.
- Plug-N-Play (Works right out of the box!)
- By default, sponges can be crafted using sand and string in a checker pattern. (Sand in center)
- Sponge crafting can be toggled for other plugins. Or you can choose your own crafting recipe.
- Upon placing a sponge, water is removed from a 5x5x5 block area. This radius is editable in the configuration file.
- You choose whether or not water can be placed in the area while a sponge is there.
- Evolving configuration file. It updates itself with each release, while still maintaining your past settings.
- Multi-world support: You can choose which worlds sponges work in.
- Saves the areas in which sponges block water for server reboots at the same time the worlds save.
- Works with lava and fire also! Perfect for anti-griefing! (Can be toggled in configuration)
- You can enable the sponges that were placed before this plugin was installed by using, "/sponge enable target" while looking directly the sponge.
- You have the option to allow the water to be fully restored after a sponge is removed. You can repair oceans and beaches! (No more ugly cascades or currents!)
- You can choose whether or not pistons can move sponges. Sponges work fine with pistons.
- spongerestore.enable - Can use the "/sponge enable" command.
- spongerestore.disable - Can use the "/sponge disable" command.
- spongerestore.clear - Can use the "/sponge clear" command.
- spongerestore.clear.all - Can clear whole worlds of sponges using: "/sponge clear world <worldname>" or "/sponge clear all"
A short demonstration by the DLC Team:
- Redstone control. [Causing major issues, need more time to work on it]
- More dynamic multi-world support.
- Make sheers break the block faster [Still in observation]
- Naturally occurring sponges [I'll eventually look into this...]