This may Change!
# ----------------------------------- Body_Parts ----------------------------------- # see http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/splateds_elementals/pages/Body_Parts/ for details Body_Parts: # PartName <> x, y, z <> shape:count:target <> Links <>Special Codes <> Material list - Foot <> 0.0, 0.0, -1.0 <> Ring:10 <> Torso <>Scale:2 <> Water:9 - Torso <> 0.0, 5.0, 0.0 <> dot <> Back,RChest,LChest <>spin:10 <> - Back <> 0.0, 8.5, -2.0 <> ball:30 <> Head <> <> - Head <> 0.0, 10.0, 1.0 <> ball:30 <> <> <> - RChest <> -3.0, 9.0, -1.0 <> ball:40 <> Rbow <> <> - RBow <> -5.0, 5.0, -2.0 <> line:10:RChest <> RHand <> <> - RHand <> -5.0, 3.0, 1.0 <> line:10:RBow <> <> <> - LChest <> 3.0, 9.0, -1.0 <> ball:40 <> Lbow <> <> - LBow <> 5.0, 5.0, -2.0 <> line:10:LChest <> LHand <> <> - LHand <> 5.0, 3.0, 1.0 <> line:10:LBow <> <> <>
Each part has 6 parts separated by "<>".
- Name the name you call the part
- X,Y,Z off set from the "foot" the foot is where it touches the ground. this quadrant system rotates with the foot so +z is always in front of the Elemental.
- Shape The shape of the part.
- Dot just a single point
- Ring:Size a ring Size is the number of blocks in the ring.
- Ball:Size a ball formed around the center point Size is roughly the number of blocks used to make the ball +or- 5
- Line:Size:Target Forms a line to the target part with the Size number of blocks evenly sorted.
- Links The names of the parts you want this part to send extra blocks too listing the part more then once sends extra there.
- Special Codes special stuff separated by commas.
- Scale:0.1 The scale of the part (not in % yet)
- Spin:-100 this is the amount of rotations the blocks have as they move toward the part -100% to 100%
- Rand:100 adds random direction to the blocks 0 to 100%
- mirror special code that makes a mirror image of the part. ( still experimental)
- step:X plays the step particle effect with the data bit X ( color )
- noboom disables the explosions for this part, if on.
- genOnAni will only generate blocks if its moved from its reset position.
- Material list list of block Material names you want this block to generate you need at least one generator or the elemental will be invisible. leave blank to not generate anything. listing more then once will increase the odds of that type.