UploadedNov 15, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Changelog for version 2.0
This huge update adds a lot of new features. Prepare to be amazed!
- You can now right-click a player with the new inspector book to view their stats, or right click a player head in the teleporter GUI.
spectate.hidepermission has been removed, in its place there is now a command called
/spec hide. Admins will now still be able to see these hidden players' heads in the teleporter GUI. There are some new permissions for this:
spectate.admin.hide(combines two previous), and
- Projectiles (arrows, potions…) can now fly through spectators, as the spectators blocking them are teleported out of the way for a second.
- Spectators now have a “tools” GUI, which contains options to enable speed (I, II, III or IV) or night vision (includes underwater vision). They can also choose to be teleported back to their death point.
- Spectators can now right-click doors, trapdoors or fence gates to be teleported through them.
- Right-clicked chests and other blocks with an inventory will show a read-only inventory to the spectators.
- The toggles.yml file is now configurable from the game using the
- Once you've edited and saved config, you can now use
/spec reloadinstead of doing a full server reload or restart. Much easier (and quicker)!
- All toggles now instantly work after
- New SpectatorPlus’ mode, “world”: with this mode, the spectators can teleport themselves to the players in the same world.
- New configuration points
/spawnto teleport spectators;
falsewill use the current world’s spawnpoint.
truewill teleport spectators to spawn if there is no global lobby set (using ‘/spec lobby set’);
falsewill not attempt to teleport unless a lobby location is set.
- Newbie mode - default
true: true will display “(right-click)” after the spectator inventory items;
enforceArenaBoundary- default true: true will stop spectators flying out of an arena’s boundaries in arena mode; false will not.
- New permissions
spectate.admin.hide.self: allow the player to hide himself in the teleportation GUI using
spectate.admin.hide.others: allow the player to hide any player in the teleportation GUI using
/spec hide <name>.
spectate.admin.hide.see: allow the player to see hidden players in the teleportation GUI (these players are displayed with a “[HIDDEN]” flag in the tooltip).
- See the permission list for a list of all permission nodes.
- The teleporter GUI now resizes to accommodate more or less player heads in it.
- Spectators are teleported away when a player places a block where they are standing - previously the player was unable to place the block.
- Added lore to spectator items to explain what they do.
- Sub-commands of
/specwill now intelligently auto-complete when you press tab.
- Re-wrote the command executor to make it easier to read and to add new commands.
- Wrote a javadoc for the source code to make it easier to use the API (see here).
- Arenas are now stored in a slightly different way, but don't worry - arenas already created will be migrated automatically!
- Citizens NPCs no longer cause errors (they were viewed as players before, which caused some bugs).
- Players can no longer enter vehicles (e.g. minecarts), or ride horses while spectating.
- For those using Multiverse Inventories: Changing world no longer causes you to lose your proper inventory for that world.
- Please don't use the WorldGuard game-mode flag in your arenas, unless you set it to adventure. It will over-ride this plugin's gamemode setting.