UploadedAug 9, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Changelog for version 1.9.2 [BUGFIX for version 1.9.1]
Bug fixes for version 1.9.1:
- New permissions added:
- spectate.admin.say: Allows you to broadcast a message to spectators
- spectate.admin.mode: Allows you to set the plugin mode (any or arena)
- spectate.admin.arena: Allows you to manage arenas
- See permissions list for a list of all permission nodes.
- spectate.hide is no longer given to players with the permission spectate.* or '*'. It must be granted manually. I hope this will make it easier to use this plugin, as it's unlikely you'll want to use this permission.
- New command: /spec say <message...>
- This broadcasts a message to spectator chat. (requires spectate.admin.say)
- The command /me is now filtered into spectator chat for spectators.
- Fixed development API - go here for instructions on how to use.
- Added a lot more comments to the plugin's source
- Please don't use the WorldGuard game-mode flag in your arenas, unless you set it to adventure.
- There may be problems using NPC plugins, but I haven't been able to confirm this.
- Scoreboard: The spectator prefix interferes with plugins using the scoreboard. Set colouredtablist:false in toggles.yml if you have problems.
- Using /spec reload may cause problems, if you're trying to set colouredtablist to true.