UploadedDec 1, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Updated to 1.7.2.
- Fixed flying while spectating being really jumpy.
- Spectate is now compatible with Multiverse Inventories.
- Added a new spectate angle: Third Person Front.
- Added a new spectate angle: Free Roam.
- You can now see the gamemode and XP of the player you're spectating.
- If you were invisible before spectating, you will still be invisible when you stop spectating.
- Updated to 1.5.2.
- Added third person mode. To toggle between first person and third person mode, type '/spectate angle [firstperson/thirdperson]'. (Third person is a little spazzy, but it's the best I could do.)
- Added 7 new permissions: spectate.on, spectate.off, spectate.mode, spectate.angle, spectate.scan, spectate.inv, and spectate.help.
- Fixed spectating players being able to change their current item selected in the hotbar.
- Updated to 1.5.1.
- Made it so that spectating players can see the current slot in the hotbar that the player they're spectating has selected.
- Small performance improvements.
- Added help command. (/spectate help)
- API changes.
- (Hopefully) fixed console error message spam.
- Changed inventory to be on by default.
- Added an option in the config for disabling commands while spectating.
- Fixed not being able to enter the scroll mode.
- Fixed trying to spectate while nobody else is online giving you an error.
- Fixed scanning while nobody else is online putting you in scan mode but not doing anything.
- Fixed leaving while spectating generating an error.
- Changed the way commands work.
- Fixed spectating players not being able to shoot projectiles and not being hit by projectiles.
- Added a '/spectate inv' argument that toggles inventory on and off.
- Added a spectate scan mode that switches through players at an interval. Type '/spectate scan (interval in seconds)' to enter the scan mode.
- Made players not able to interact with doors, levers, buttons, etc... again. This was accidentally removed in the previous version.
- Added a new spectate mode which lets you scroll through players! Typing in /spectatemode (1/default|2/scroll) will change your spectate mode.
- Right clicking and left clicking while in the scroll mode will scroll through players.
- You can now see the contents inside of a chest, dispenser, or furnace when the player you're spectating opens one.
- Fixed players that are spectating being able to take items out of chests.
- Fixed mobs targeting players that are spectating.
- Possibly fixed interference with plugins that set different inventories per world. - This was untested, please tell me if it's still broken.
- Fixed players being able to enter minecarts while spectating.
- Fixed players being set on fire if they stop spectating while the person they were spectating was in fire or lava.
- Fixed being able to start spectating the person you're currently spectating.
- Fixed EntityRegainHealthEvent thinking every mob was a player.
- Made it so more than one person can spectate someone at a time.
- Made spectating a lot smoother, now you can see every little twitch they make.
- Removed the "Permissions enabled?" option in the config.
- Added a "canspectate Permission Enabled?" option in the config. Setting it to false will make it not check if someone has the "spectate.cantspectate" permission before spectating.
- Fixed being able to take damage while spectating.
- Fixed being able to inflict damage to players and mobs while spectating.
- Made it so people that are spectating can't interact with doors, levers, buttons, etc...
- Added a spectate.cantspectate permission that makes it so the person that has it can't be spectated.
- Added /spec and /specoff.
- Made it so that doing /spectate (player) while spectating someone will make you start spectating that player, instead of having to do /spectateoff first.
- Fixed still spectating a player after logging off.
- Fixed being invisible after using /spectateoff.
- Hopefully fixed hacked clients being able to see you.
- Using the new Vanish api.
- If you're spectating someone, you can now see their health and hunger
- You will now get your inventory and armor back if you were forced to stop spectating.
- If the server reloads while spectating, you will be sent back to your previous location.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Disconnecting while spectating will now return you back to your original location.
- If the person who you are spectating dies or disconnects from the server, you will return back to your original location.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't let you spectate if you weren't op, even if you had the permission node.
- Added Herobrine. ;)
- Added the ability to see their inventory and armor.
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes.
- Added config for turning permissions on and off.
- Stopped players from picking up items, dropping items, breaking blocks and placing blocks while spectating.
- Fixed not letting you out of spectate mode.
- First release