SpawnList: Take Back Item Spawning!
Version RC1.0 -"Where the hell have you been, SuperPerms?" edition.
Ladies and gentlemen, it is the return of item spawning as it once was! Take back control of your user's item spawning habits with SpawnList, the Bukkit ready version of GroupSpawnlist, readapted and ready to go! I created this plugin because as far as I could see there was no way to properly regulate item spawning in terms of what items your users could spawn. This plugin builds upon the item whitelist of hMod by adding these features:
- Additive or Deductive spawning! (Give a list of items you either want users to spawn or NOT want users to spawn)
- Permissions support! (Designate different spawn lists for each group!)
- It's own /item command!
- Reload without restart, now from console and in-game!
I hope that this will become your most used plugin. A few reminders in order to make this the best possible:
- You will need to disable any other /item commands that may exist in plugins like Essentials. Failure to do so might cause your users to get double the items they want.
- There is a new system for groups with the new superperms. If you use super perms, listen up! You need to define in your config.yml file the world, then the user, then the group. Groups can also have children. See the new config file style below, and respond with any questions.[/list]
Here is a sample config file:
default-stack-size: 34 #change the default spawning amount show-warning: 1 #show warnings, 1 = yes, 0 = no superperms: false #change to true if you want to use superperms! default: #leave this no matter what allowed: #can be allowed or disallowed (NOT BOTH) - 1 #list numbers here - 2 - 3 - 4 children: #children go here (try it out for me! only needed for superperms!) #other groups here (LOWERCASE)