Fully works in 1.9+!
Last update: 25-05-2016 (1.4.x - 1.9.x)
WARNING! IF YOU USE THE SYSTEM THAT GIVES PLAYERS ITEMS, THIS IS NOT (YET) IMPLEMENTED IN V2.0.0, PLEASE REMAIN USING 126.96.36.199!
WARNING! THIS PLUGIN USES METRICS, THIS ALLOWS US TO SEE HOW MANY SERVERS USE THIS PLUGIN, IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS, DOWNLOAD v188.8.131.52!
This is a new and better Spawn plugin that will tp the users to the spawn every time they join, no matter where they logged out! The plugin is very easy to use and once you have set the spawn point you can tp yourself or even other players to the spawn with only 1 command. This plugin could be very useful for servers like lobby's or mini-games. The plugin will always be updated and if you have requests I will take a look at it!
There are several commands for this plugin, there are some simple commands that will be explained right here:
- /spawnjoin set - this command will set the spawn at your current location and it will even register where you look, multiworld supported!
- /spawnjoin tp [world] - TP to the spawn of a specific world
- /spawnjoin rl - reload the config
The config sets the default spawn point at x;0, y;0, z;0 so do change it as fast as you can before you use it! There are several commands for this plugin, there are some simple commands that will be explained right here:
- /spawnset this command will set the spawn at your current location and it will even register where you look
- /spawntp will tp yourself to the spawn that was just set
- /spawntp [playername] will tp the person you define
If you download the plugin for the first time and you want to give players item(s) you just need to open the config and it will explain itselve, if you don't want any items to be given just type in: Nothing, if you want an item to be given, for example an Apple, just type in Apple, you always need the full name of the item and not the item id!
- SpawnJoin.bypass - If player has this permission, he/she won't get to the spawn when they join and they won't receive the item(s)!
- SpawnJoin.set - If the player has this permission, he/she will be able to set the spawn using the command /spawnset
- SpawnJoin.tp.me - If the player has this permission, he/she will be able to tp himself/herself to the spawn with the command /spawntp
- SpawnJoin.tp.others - If the player has this permission, he/she will be able to tp others(other players that are online) to the spawn with the commang /spawntp [playername]
# Before this plugin will actually work, # # you need to do /spawnset ingame, otherwise # # the plugin will give some errors! # X: 0 Y: 0 Z: 0 Yaw: 0 Pitch: 0 World: 'world' # These are the items a player will receive! ## # You can give them as many as you want and with item_multiple_times # # you can set if you want to give them the items every time they join # # or just if they don't have them in their inventory # # For hubs / lobby's -> with clear_inv_on_quit you can clear inventorys! # # And them give them the items back on join # # Items can be given like this: ITEM / HOW MUCH / LORE OR NAME # give_items: true items: - apple/1/&4Apple item_multiple_times: false clear_inv_on_quit: false