UploadedAug 23, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
Spawner v2.6 - 23 Aug 2016
- Updated to Spigot 1.10.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT: git-Spigot-1e4dd71-4db0855 (MC: 1.10.2)
- Requires Spigot 1.10.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT
- Major rewrite. I tested most things but there may still be issues.
- Added NBT support for storing spawner data. Hopefully this fixes the pig issue.
- If you still get accidental pigs please report them. If you see a Pigception in your error log please include it in your report along with how to reproduce the Pig.
- Added PolarBear. You may wish to add it to your list.txt file and to the valid_entities section in your config.yml file. It should be automatically added to the frequency and drops section but you can add it manually if you like.
- Added new config options (they are added automatically and set to false by default):
- break_into_inventory - When set to true will cause spawners to go to your inventory when broken. Drops on the ground like normal when set to false.
- prevent_break_if_inventory_full - When set to true will prevent breaking the block if your inventory is full. When set to false will cause the spawner to drop on the ground like normal.
- A couple new language keys that should be added automatically.
Spawner v2.5 - 4 Mar 2016
- Updated to Spigot 1.9: git-Spigot-87e2f47-ef13ca4 (MC: 1.9)
- Added support for both hands.
- Added Shulker. You may wish to add it to your list.txt file and to the valid_entities section in your config.yml file. It should be automatically added to the frequency and drops section but you can add it manually if you like.
- Fixed spawn eggs using a customized Item NBT API library (https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/item-nbt-api.7939/). You do NOT have to install that.
Spawner v2.4 - 20 Jan 2016
- Added drop_from_explosions option which defaults to false. Allows spawners to drop from explosions when set to true. protect_from_explosions must be false for this to work.
- Fix config being overwritten on /spawner reload
- Spigot 1.8.8: git-Spigot-db6de12-07c3001 (MC: 1.8.8)
Spawner v2.3 - 27 June 2015
- Fixed some spawner types not spawning enough.
Spawner v2.2 - 14 June 2015
- Updated to Spigot 1.8.7: git-Spigot-44c59bf-8f0f4ed (MC: 1.8.7)
- Fixed luck.
- Fixed frequency.
- frequency uses lowercase entity names now so you may have duplicates in your config, only the lowercase names are used now.
- Fixed spawn egg permissions.
Spawner v2.1 - 3 Apr 2015
- Switch to MIT license
- Updated to Spigot 1.8.3: git-Spigot-dbe012b-63e28b1 (MC: 1.8.3)
- Added new default aliases for Ozelot, ocelot and cat.
- Added now reloads config files if there were new entries added.
- Added git revision number to version string.
- Fix setting spawner names and durability.
Spawner v2.0 - 24 Feb 2015
- Fixed some reported bugs.
- Added some requested features.
- Refactored some code.
- Added permission spawner.eggs.all and spawner.eggs.<entity> to allow using spawner eggs to change spawner types.
- Added drops config to specify items to drop from spawners.
- Changed frequency config keys to default letter casing.
- Added permission spawner.anvil.eggs and spawner.anvil.spawners to allow renaming on anvils to change the entity types.
- Fixed config not properly loading defaults for missing values.
- Added amount parameter.
- Fixed some issues with language.
- Fixed reload to work properly.
- Fixed spawners being pigs in newer Spigot builds.
Spawner v1.9b - 4 Jan 2015
This is a beta release so there may be bugs. If you find any bugs please report them so I can fix them. This release requires Spigot 1.8. You also must update your permissions as some were changed as noted below.
You should also add the new entries to your language.yml file or delete the file so it can be regenerated.
- Built against Spigot 1.8 on Java 1.7.
- Changed wildcard permissions to all instead of *
- Changed permission to give others spawners: spawner.giveothers.all
- Added luck - a configurable option that adds a percent chance to drop the spawner on break.
- Added frequency - option to change frequency of successful spawns for each mob type.
- Now using ItemMeta instead of durability to track spawner type (durability wasn't working properly anymore).
- Prevents renaming spawners on an anvil.
- Added aliases. You can now use horse as a name instead of EntityHorse for example.
- Added permission to mine without silk touch: spawner.nosilk.all
Spawner v1.8 - 24 April 2014
- Built against Bukkit 1.7.9-R0.1-SNAPSHOT with Java 1.7. Note that this requires Java 1.7 or higher.
- Added permission node to place spawners. You must add spawner.place.* if you want players to be able to place all spawners.
- Added /spawner remove <entity> [radius] to remove entities.
- Change config bad_entities to valid_entities. Update your config!
- New language, remove/update your language.yml file for new changes or you will get errors!
- Added language for entity names. Supports colour codes.
- Update deprecated code.
- Using our own SpawnerType instead of relying on EntityType for values.
- Added MCStats Metrics.
Spawner v1.7b - 16 May 2013
- Revamp language so it detects empty strings and doesn't send a message.
Spawner v1.6b - 15 May 2013
- Added a config option for bad_entities that will prevent players from setting spawners of those entities.
- Added a config option for protect_from_explosions to protect spawners from blowing up with explosions.
- Added a language file so you can customize the messages.
- Added /spawner reload so you can reload the plugin if you make changes to any of the files.
- Added /spawner help and /spawner list. They display the contents of help.txt and list.txt files so you can customize them.
Spawner v1.5b - 27 April 2013
- Attempted to fix WorldGuard and HawkEye compatibility.
- Miscellaneous code cleanup.
Spawner v1.5a - 22 April 2013
- Added spawner.mine.<entity> (Use spawner.mine.* for all entities)
- Added spawner.break.<entity> (Use spawner.break.* for all entities)
Spawner v1.4 - 25 Feb 2013
- Console can use comand: spawner give <entity> <player>
Spawner v1.3 - 18 Feb 2013
- Permissions have changed!
- Modified the command to be able to optionally give a spawner to yourself or another player: /spawner give <type> [player]
- Added permission nodes to mine and break spawners.
- Added permission to set or give each entity type of spawner.
- Added permission node to get the spawner type by right-clicking or typing /spawner when looking at a spawner.
Spawner v1.2 - 21 Dec 2012
Use new ItemMeta API and build against Bukkit. Should work with CB 1.4.5-R1.0 and 1.4.6.
Spawner v1.1 - 5 Dec 2012
Update for latest CB dev builds. Won't work with CB builds earlier than #2513. Use Spawner 1.0 for those.
Spawner v1.0 - 3 Dec 2012
Doesn't work properly in creative mode.