UploadedJan 4, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
Spawner v1.9b - 4 Jan 2015
This is a beta release so there may be bugs. If you find any bugs please report them so I can fix them. This release requires Spigot 1.8. You also must update your permissions as some were changed as noted below.
You should also add the new entries to your language.yml file or delete the file so it can be regenerated.
- Built against Spigot 1.8 on Java 1.7.
- Changed wildcard permissions to all instead of *
- Changed permission to give others spawners: spawner.giveothers.all
- Added luck - a configurable option that adds a percent chance to drop the spawner on break.
- Added frequency - option to change frequency of successful spawns for each mob type.
- Now using ItemMeta instead of durability to track spawner type (durability wasn't working properly anymore).
- Prevents renaming spawners on an anvil.
- Added aliases. You can now use horse as a name instead of EntityHorse for example.
- Added permission to mine without silk touch: spawner.nosilk.all
Spawner v1.8 - 24 April 2014
- Built against Bukkit 1.7.9-R0.1-SNAPSHOT with Java 1.7. Note that this requires Java 1.7 or higher.
- Added permission node to place spawners. You must add spawner.place.* if you want players to be able to place all spawners.
- Added /spawner remove <entity> [radius] to remove entities.
- Change config bad_entities to valid_entities. Update your config!
- New language, remove/update your language.yml file for new changes or you will get errors!
- Added language for entity names. Supports colour codes.
- Update deprecated code.
- Using our own SpawnerType instead of relying on EntityType for values.
- Added MCStats Metrics.
Spawner v1.7b - 16 May 2013
- Revamp language so it detects empty strings and doesn't send a message.
Spawner v1.6b - 15 May 2013
- Added a config option for bad_entities that will prevent players from setting spawners of those entities.
- Added a config option for protect_from_explosions to protect spawners from blowing up with explosions.
- Added a language file so you can customize the messages.
- Added /spawner reload so you can reload the plugin if you make changes to any of the files.
- Added /spawner help and /spawner list. They display the contents of help.txt and list.txt files so you can customize them.
Spawner v1.5b - 27 April 2013
- Attempted to fix WorldGuard and HawkEye compatibility.
- Miscellaneous code cleanup.
Spawner v1.5a - 22 April 2013
- Added spawner.mine.<entity> (Use spawner.mine.* for all entities)
- Added spawner.break.<entity> (Use spawner.break.* for all entities)
Spawner v1.4 - 25 Feb 2013
- Console can use comand: spawner give <entity> <player>
Spawner v1.3 - 18 Feb 2013
- Permissions have changed!
- Modified the command to be able to optionally give a spawner to yourself or another player: /spawner give <type> [player]
- Added permission nodes to mine and break spawners.
- Added permission to set or give each entity type of spawner.
- Added permission node to get the spawner type by right-clicking or typing /spawner when looking at a spawner.
Spawner v1.2 - 21 Dec 2012
Use new ItemMeta API and build against Bukkit. Should work with CB 1.4.5-R1.0 and 1.4.6.
Spawner v1.1 - 5 Dec 2012
Update for latest CB dev builds. Won't work with CB builds earlier than #2513. Use Spawner 1.0 for those.
Spawner v1.0 - 3 Dec 2012
Doesn't work properly in creative mode.