SparkTrail Particle Effects
- DELETE MAIN CONFIGURATION FILE BEFORE UPDATING TO THIS VERSION
- Updated to CB 1.5.1-R0.1
- Added a feature to automagically reload the config file if it does not match that of the current version (configurable).
- Revamped the configuration file
- Rewrote SparkPlayer to include fireworks without the need for an extra command.
- Remove the 'blood' effect as it is a duplicate of the redstone block break effect.
- Remove the 'death' effect due to entity issues and not working properly.
- Effects can now be played in different ways (configurable in the config.yml)
- Improved block break command - now accepts both item ids of blocks and the string type e.g. /spark block 46
- SparkTrail now keeps track of all item drops for the item drop effect
- Fixed item drops not despawning when the server is restarted.
- Added Potion Swirl effects for SparkMob! :D
- Fixed an error with the auto-updater
- Added console support for SparkPlayer (/spark player <effect>)
- Fixed an error with the wrong messages being sent when activating effects in SparkMob
- Brought back the /sparkblock loc command
- Fixed a permissions issue
- Fixed error on startup (changelog.yml)
- Fixed the fire effect not working when activated from the SparkMenu
- Fixed errors being logged to the console when a player with an active effect logs off.
- DELETE ALL CONFIGURATION FILES BEFORE UPDATING TO THIS VERSION
- Updated to CB 1.4.7-R1.0
- Completely REDESIGNED SparkBlock. Now supports Location Data Saving! Check the Usage page for info on how to use the new SparkBlock commands.
- SparkBlock now takes intervals in the command. NOTE: An interval of 0 now means that the effect is permanent. Other intervals must be manually started using /sparkblock start.
- Added a block.yml file for the new SparkBlock setup.
- Prepared support for new blocks in CB 1.5 for Block Break effects.
- Fixed ItemDrop effects not working in SparkBlock.
- Fixed Potion Break effects not working in SparkBlock.
- Enhanced SparkBlock and SparkMob effect methods to reduce startup time.
- Fixed effects not disabling when the server was reloaded.
- Removed the ocelot in the hearts effect (may show occasionally with lag).
- Updated the messages.yml file to support the new SparkBlock setup
- Added a configuration option for changing the rate at which Rainbow Potion Swirl colours are changed.
- Added permissions to automatically activate effects on login.
- Added customisable effects for onPlayerDeath and onPlayerRespawn. This feature will be removed when SparkScript is released.
- Added SparkSound Group login effects based on Permission Groups (REQUIRES VAULT INSTALLED).
- Added a Change Log file for reference.
- Updated to CB 1.4.7-R0.2
- Fixed entity-related effects not working in 1.4.7.
- Fixed SparkMob issues.
- Added SparkSound (Request by thomasmccarron).
- Added SparkMob for applying particle effects to mobs (/sparkmob)
- Added Firework Effect support for SparkBlock.
- Fixed the SparkBlock Wand not working.
- Fixed /sparkfw remove not working.
- Fixed a few issues where the plugin was sending incorrect messages.
- Removed a few small hints of future updates :P
- Updated to CB 1.4.6 R0.3
- Improved the Firework Effect so that it plays the effect at the player's location instead of above.
- Added support for enabling SparkFireworks on other players: /sparkfw player <player-name> <args>.
- Changed the player command syntax to: /spark player <player-name> <args>.
- Added a customisable messages.yml file.
- Shortened the code dramatically by combining the 'other' effects into a single group instead of one for each.
- Added separate permissions for all potion swirl effects (sparktrail.swirl.<color>).
- Fixed the prevention of the diamond blockid effect
- Fixed the SparkBlock Blood effect randomly escalating after begin applied… :P
- Added the SparkFireworks feature!!! (/sparkfw).
- Raised the location of the SparkBlock Item Drop to above the target block.
- Fixed the Concurrent Modification Exception when editing SparkBlock effects (Reported by @shankomaster).
- Fixed squids dropping Ink Sacs for the death effect (Reported by @thomasmccarron).
- Updated to CB 1.4.6-R0.1 (This version only works with 1.4.6).
- Added a configuration file (see the "Config" page for info on what each option changes).
- Added PluginMetrics for tracking and sending plugin statistics to http://mcstats.org/plugin/SparkTrail/ (Opt out in the PluginMetrics folder if you do not wish to send information to MCStats.org).
- Added the "death" effect - /spark death
- Added the /spark player command for activating effects on other players with prevention for offline players and invalid effect arguments.
- Fixed an internal error that results from an invalid or incorrectly spelt potion color when using /spark potion <color>.
- Prevented usage of certain block effects that previously crashed the Minecraft client.
- Slowed down the block break effect timer to reduce the lag produced by multiple players using the effect. This interval is configurable in the configuration file.
- Changed the block id command to /spark blockid <string>. The types can now be found by using /spark list blockid.
- Added the SparkMenu package - Use /sparkmenu to access an inventory interface for selecting effects.
- Added the SparkBlock package for adding effects to blocks - Use /sparkblock for help on usage of the SparkBlock command or see the "SparkBlock" page. And no, I cannot add potion swirls for blocks as the effect uses Entity Metadata.
- Added a wand (configurable in the config file - default '399') for SparkBlock - Right click on a block to check the activated effect and disable it.
- Some bug fixes in the main package to do with effects and messages.
- Added a new array of particle effects! Introducing.....the ITEM DROP Sparks. Use /spark itemdrop <item-id> to activate!!!
- Changed the potion effect syntax from /spark bluepotion to /spark potion <color>.
- Fixed some permissions issues.
- Fixed the block break effect and rainbow potion swirl effect.
- Changed the code so that the rainbow potion swirl effect and block break effects can be in the same plugin together :D.
- More minor bug fixes
- Added the "rainbow" potion swirl effect (/spark swirl rainbow)
- Fixed the permissions issue
- Block break effects are now disabled until fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
- A whole lot of other bug fixes that I cannot remember...
- Added 'blood' and 'explosion' effects.
- Added 14 colored potion swirl effects.
- Added PERMISSIONS for each effect.
- Added support for all block break effects (/spark blocked <id>). This is very buggy and does not work entirely yet. It is a work in progress. Use at your own risk.
- Cleaned up the code so that it is easier to read and add new effects.
- Fixed bug where the play rate for effects would increase when being played for multiple players.
- Added 'flame' effect.
- First proper version ready for release. Please report any bugs in the current version.