UploadedMar 7, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
A brief summary of the new features in SparkTrail 3:
- New command alias: /trail
- Completely redesigned plugin with huge improvements and additions to the SparkTrail plugin
- New technology and internal systems to produce a better, more interactive user experience
- Greatly improvement performance and handling of trail effects
- Plenty of new commands to try out, including 'demo' and 'timeout'
- MySQL support for saving trail effects
- A completely new configuration file system
- Improved CONFIG.yml, allowing better customisation over trail effects
- Better integration of Player, Location and Mob effects
- Added a LANGUAGE.yml
- All messages in SparkTrail can now be customised
- Colour code friendly
- Over 30 effects in total! Plenty of new effects to try out
- Includes plenty of new and exciting effects that were not possible in SparkTrail 2
- Added an AutoSave system
- Configurable save interval
- Entirely new command base that would be too long to start listing here
- See the SparkTrail Wiki for more information on this
- Improved permissions
- New GUI interface for selecting trail effects
- New display types, including FEET, which only activates when the player moves position
- Version safeguard for protecting against unsupported CraftBukkit builds.
- Removed "default" effects. Trail effects are now saved and loaded from file (or SQL database) automatically.
And lots more! See the official SparkTrail Wiki and the in-game help menu accessible via /trail help for more information.