I WILL BE UPDATING THIS SHORTLY
Want to have a space world where people can fly around without "gravity" and suffocate if they are not inside a space station or ship?
Well now you can!
So here's how this works:
Currently it is only set to fly automatically if the player is in a world named "space" but soon you will be able the specify the world or change it to use a certain block height in the config instead. You will also be able to change the settings in game with commands.
When you are in the specified world or above the specified world height, whenever you jump in the air (or anytime you stop touching the ground) it will make the player automatically start flying. To pretend as if there is no gravity.
- Allows everyone to fly in a world specifically named "space"
- /spaceplugin [ [setting] [value] ] - not implemented yet
Listed below are the default values
- spaceworldenabled: true (Space is a separate world)
- spaceworldname: space (the name of the separate space world)
- spaceheightenabled: false (Space could be set to just above a block height)
- spaceheight: 128 (block height where space will start)
- Specify a Space world
- Use a block height as Space
- Space suit / suffocation
- Video tutorial
If you want to see it in action you can come and see it on our server: mc.bloccrew.com